acknowledgement

I was expecting to end this book before Christmas, I failed however, because I was out from my country and I was busy with shopping malls.

let me explain the truth behind the real story- the story was actually supposed to be short, however, I accidentally added about doyeon's family which wasn't actually part of my plots. so I had to replot and think of better ending (i failed again nonetheless.)

it was supposed to be just a simple Christmas love story between taehyung and doyeon but it went out of story, and yeah- I was actually satisfied with the epilogue but not with the last chapter which as "Christmas." because it was short.

I wanted to write more but like I said I was at sabah and I couldn't write much, I need my room to write better. writing in a car gives me nauseous and writing in an apartment room with my sister and my sister's sister in law was difficult because they slept early, the lights were out and it was scary too.

nevertheless, I finished it. so, there are many many things I would love to thank for;

first, thank you for Nicholas Sparks for writing "two by two" although I haven't finish it yet, it gave me inspiration to write about love between a parent and their child.

then, thank you for the movie "gifted" which was acted by Chris Evans. I was inspired also by the movie, the teacher ended up with the child's uncle which was Chris Evans. the story also inspired me about the strong bond between a parent and their child but these was about uncle and niece.

I also would love to thank all the music in soundcloud that kept me blossomed with my ideas- please have a check on my profile's website I put, trust me, the music is beautiful.

I would definitely love to thank all of my readers, I am very thankful that <through the night> reached 700+ readers in a month and I was also ranked #367 in short story on the 27th, I think.

I also loved your comments too, it keeps moving and writing. I just love feedbacks so much it makes me motivated. ♥

thank you Astri16 for always been there to read my bts fanfiction books ♥ your comments made me warm, always! thank you for reading! 😘

and also thank you unnie ChocoVirus for always been there for me too! you've always read my stories, and I am really really thank you ♥

I will not forget -minghow, jjkkws, vhopeL, jonginxie for reading <through the night> with all your comments that always made my day too ♥ I will always cherish them!

also also to my silent readers blondewonwoo, snowchiim, -superheroes-, IslemLahiani, AND ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH :) thank you so much for voting guys, but please comment too!! I appreciate all your love, your votes and comments, also thank you for adding in your reading list too!

and also heartdove thank you so much for your kind words, I love that you commented with long and beautiful words, it makes me warm and it just comforts me in such ways ♥ please continue reading!

with love,
have a great new year guys,
and happy birthday for kim taehyung and joshua hong! ♥

love,
zee