❝september.❞

school started after a long summer break

school started after a long summer break. I had plenty of activities for my students; I've missed them all too.

but at the moment I stepped inside the school, parents who sent their children off was looking at me with horror.

children didn't seem to understand but they looked at me anyway. as for teachers had their frown, especially the teacher next to my classroom, a friend of mine as well.

she wasn't pleased, I could tell clearly. I walked inside my classroom, holding my tears that was meant to fall. it felt like years before.

eyes were fixed on me as I entered the hell of what people called school. I heard everyone mumbling about me; mostly about my peculiar family.

I stepped on the cold floor that had grey tiles. everyone seemed to realise that I was almost in tears, so they talked louder and they laughed even more.

“she must be a paedophile just like her mother,” some I heard was snickering. they rolled their eyes at me when I looked at them.

and boys were rather disgusted at me. “don't look at her guys, she might kill you like her brother too,” one of them said before he received laughter from his group of friends.

“doyeon,” a voice suddenly called my name. she ran towards me and stood in front of me. “are you okay?” she asked with sad eyes but dear lord, she was filled with white lies.

I looked into her eyes intently as  I clenched my fist tightly. I watched as she slowly embraced me into a hug. “I thought you were my friend,” I gritted my teeth in whispers.

“you're innocent and naive, do you know that?” she whispered back, “why would I become a friend to a bitch who might be a paedophile and a murderer too?” and then she giggled, “I don't want to hurt you but, you are born with pain.”

“you know it wasn't true—”
“do you think I'd believe you? do you think i'm different from the others? don't be stupid.” she pulled away the hug and wiped the tears that were running from my cheeks.

I watched silently, she smirked before she turned around. “jinah—” I called out her name.

“you don't belong her,” she immediately said which made everyone roared in agree.

“jinah!”
“ms kim doyeon! please come to my office, now,” the principal said sternly. I knew I was in trouble, I felt terrible.

I walked pass my classroom and there I glanced to yerin, who had a sly smirk, just like her, jinah.

I knocked on the door of the principal room before she allowed me to enter. “get the fuck in here and explain!” she was enraged.

as soon I stepped closer, pictures of me with taehyung were on her table. it was just pictures of us, sudden memories played in my head but a feeling of regret too.