Chapter One. 👣

“Yes I would love to come in today”. Zayn said Spinning in his office chair to write down the address to the company. Zayn had been deep into the call about his future in music and was about to go into his life story when he heard a ‘Crash’ accompanied with a little giggle and a “What was that for”. ‘Never, just when you think your going to have a smooth day’ . He silently curses himself. “Sir can I please call you back or maybe come in tomorrow” ? He asked rubbing his temples.

“Sure don't be late there 12,00 artist who want your spot don't blow it see you tomorrow”. The Scout said hanging up without further word.

Zayn slammed his phone on the hook and pushed up from his chair. Ready for the mess and whoever was on the end of it was getting one hell of an ass whopping.

Zayn was red and was sure of it as he passed into the kitchen, he stopped mid breath.

See you have to go through the family room to get to the kitchen. That was initially where he thought the crash came from, a dish maybe ? No, hell no its was grammy trophy. Broke into 2 pieces laying on the ground.

Louis had came from the gym happy.

“So will piss of the neighbors”

He said popping his back a little to the beat. He was about to get a water from the fridge in the kitchen when he caught eye of Zayn sitting on the couch an angry glint  in his eyes. He walked down slowly, not noticing the broken award until his 5th step.

At this point Zayn was crying needing the support of his boyfriend more than anything.

“Its okay zyne’ Please don't cry”.

He said sitting down next to him and pulling him into a hug. He realized that either A. Zayn was being clumsy with his prized possession. Or B. One of the boys were playing and had broken it. Option B it is.

“Niall,Harry,Liam find your way down these stairs right the hell now”.

Little Cliffy, Lol you guys know I do this Alot. How was it though ? Dm me things you wanna see!

Love,Sadayjia. 💜