Chapter 8 👣.

Zayn took off after the foul mouth child leaving a hungry confused bagel eating Liam in the kitchen. Liam shrugged his shoulder's and continued to eat his bagel.

Niall had made it to the threshold of the upstairs before he was grabbed by Zayn.

"I think I know a very naughty boy who needs to spend some time In the corner". Zayn said dragging him towards his room.

"Get your fucking hand off of me". Niall screamed raged, In fact so raged he had no idea what he was mad about anymore.

"I think that mouth could use a little soap to". Zayn said halting his movements and dragging him towards the bathroom instead.

In the bathroom Zayn had to swat Niall 7 different times to get him to stay sitting on the toilet seat as instructed. Once he had him there he proceeded to unwrap a new bar of soap.

"Open"

Was the simple command he gave and Niall complied not feeling like fighting anymore.

"Come"

Zayn said next walking out of the bathroom a confused Niall close behind him.

"I want you to stand in this corner and think about everything you have done wrong and every foul word that has left your mouth and think of ways you could have done better, When I come back I expect you to have this soap still in your mouth and nose against the wall ready for punishment do you understand Niall Malik"? . Zayn lightly lectured.

"Yes sir"

"Good proceed"he said stepping back and letting Niall walk into the corner.

When he was there, Zayn left the room leaving the door open.

Being in the corner had gave Niall time to think about his action's his mouth was numb from the bar spreading his mouth but the taste of the soap was the most annoying thing. Niall felt like he had been standing there for days. (It was only 10 minutes)

Zayn had came back with his belt in hand. he didn't expect to give Harry a lot for his tantrum but he was sure going to get the message across.

"You have 3 minutes to go in the bathroom and rinse then join me back in here" was all Zayn needed to say to make Niall flee from the corner to the bathroom.

Niall was back before the 3 minutes was up ready to take his punishment.

"Alright you only have to take 15 with the belt,bare" Zayn said. Niall whimpered even though he knew Zayn was going way easy than normal 15 was still alot. hell his bott still hurt from his previous spanking.

Despite his worried Nall laid over the bed without being told. With that Zayn began.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK'

"Please papa it hurts, I'm sorry."

"Just 5 more bud.

"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK'

Zayn dropped his belt and picked his Niall up holding him to his chest as he sobbed. whispering sweet things in his ear.

That was how the evening ended with them cuddling. Naill cried himself into a sleep. Zayn followed right after.

---------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed tired! 💔

Love,sadayjia 💜