Chapter 4 👣.

With Niall and Liam out of the way the only thing left for Zayn to do was see what Harry had to do with it. He went downstairs to see his youngest crying his heart out in the corner.

Zayn sat on the couch and called Harry out of the corner.

Harry a sobbing mess came over almost immediately. "Poppa , Im so sorry please don't spanking me I tried to stop them I swear, Ple- '

"Your Okay bud I know you didn't do anything Im not going to punish you for nothing" Zayn said cutting off Harry's Pleading.

Zayn loved all of his children equally and he wasn't playing favorites when he deciding not to punish Harry. It was simply out of his discipline level.

Louis planted A kiss om Zayn's Lips As he returned to the living room with Niall and Liam.

"Hey,why is Harry not getting a spanking ?" Niall said pouting, but the look on Louis' face shut him up quickly.

"I mean I'm sorry for breaking your award Papa" Niall said instead."Me too". Liam said with a half smile.

"You guys are fine, but you will be cleaning this living room from top to bottom tomorrow". Zayn said with A stern glare.

"Yes Sir" Niall and Liam said glumly.

Alright now off to bed with you 3 he said giving each of them a kiss on the forehead and sending them to bed.

"Finally". Louis said making his way into Zayn's Lap. Zayn turned Louis so he was straddling his lap. Then captured him in a heated kiss. He let his hands travel down to his.. Ah nope this is not A smut.

--------------

Soo what do you guys think? Im not writing smut I have child viewers Lol.

ButI might do one for my 400th reads so be on the lookout.

Love,Sadayjia 💜