Chapter 3 👣.

After Louis had took Niall upstairs  Zayn looked over to to Liam who was visibly shaking in the corner.  

“Liam come here” Zayn said leaving no room for disobedience. Liam came over from  the corner.

“Do you understand why you're about to get this spanking or do I need to explain ?” Zayn said taking Liam's chin into his hand.

“No Sir i'm sorry” Liam said looking his Papa in the eye. “Mhm you will be in a minute” Zayn said.

“Bend over the couch”

Liam did as told with no argument just ready to get this over with.

“You're only getting 25 with the belt I think you get the message” Zayn said

“Thank you Sir”

With that Zayn began the spanking,

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK,

“Please im s-sorryyy no moreeee” Liam cried hugging the pillow for dear life. Zayn ignored him though.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Zayn finished his spanking and put the belt down pulling Liam into his lap and replacing his pillow.

“Shh you're okay baby calm down”, Zayn said cradling his son this went on for a few moments. Then Zayn felt Liam's breath even out,He was sleeping how cute.

Zayn took Liam upstairs to put to bed leaving harry down stairs in the corner. He walked pass louis in the bathroom and gave him a smile. He put Liam to bed then went to deal with harry.

Another Chap 📼😌.

Enjoy lovelies’.

Love,Sadayjia 💜.