Chapter 14👣.

|Yall funny asf someone said"since she got a new phone maybe she will use her auto correct"😭 skip y'all||Yes it's actually a chapter||

NOT SPELL CHECKED COMMENTS ON GRAMMAR WILL BE REPORTED AND DELETED.

"Niall I'm going to give you 2 seconds to get up those stairs like Louis told you or I will indeed make you". Zayn said looking at Niall sternly.

At this Niall rolled his eyes and stomped upstairs. All he wanted was attention this wasn't fair at all. He sat on his bed and rolled into a ball and cried.

This is how zayn found him 3 minuets later.

"Niall we nee-" he stopped when he seen the lad in tears on his bed.

He walked in and immediately pulled Niall into his lap the punishment forgotten about as he rubbed his back.

"Whats wrong bud"? Zayn asked having a feelings he wasn't just crying because he was about to receive a spanking.

Normally Niall would try to get out of this touch. But today's it seemed like he needed it and he let everything out into zayns shirt enjoying the way his papas armes felt wrapped around him.

"Do you want to talk now Niall?" Zayn said having been sitting there for a couple of minutes. He held Niall by his chin so he was looking him in the eyes

"You can tell me anything, you know that right bud"? Zayn asked with a concerned expression.

"Yes sir, I do" nail said in a shaky voice these was the first words he spoke since he was giving zayn attitude.

"Would you like to tell me then bud"? Zayn said with a kind smile.

"It's just-just, you guys have been giving the other boys more attention then you have me-me a-and I feel like I'm just a middle child".

Zayns heart broke as he watched his oldest break down in his arms.

——————————

Okay enjoy this 💜 I will post tomorrow around this time.