Chapter 13 👣.

Lately, Niall has been feeling left out of all the families activities. He always ended up by himself in every situation. Weather it be the movies, where liam would get in Louise's lap, with harry in Zayn lap. Or just casual time at home where harry got to sleep with Louis and Liam would sleep Louis.

You could say that since Niall was the second oldest he should be able to handle this but that would be far from right. He was jealous and he was craving attention anyway he could get it. Good or bad.

He was about to go watch tv when he walked passed the living room to see harry and Zayn cuddling. He rolled his eyes and let out a breath.

"Niall" Zayn called.

Yes,maybe he would get some attention now and he wouldn't have to go find a way to get it. Maybe he could even join the cuddle session.

Wrong

"It's your turn to wash the dishes , I'd like them done within the hour so I can make lunch". Zayn said rubbing Harry back.

You know those moments when your parents tell you something and your just to mad to verbally answer so you just give them the head nod...? This was one of those moments.

"Words please bud" Zayn said raising an eyebrow at the lad.

Oh, he wanted words well that was exactly what he was going to get.

"Fuck you, and harry,and Liam , and-

SWAT

"Ow"

"You do not talk to your papa like that go upstairs right now take some time to stand it the corner and think about what you just did" Louis said clearly over it.

"Why don't you make me" Niall tested.

The cold laugh Louis let out even scared Zayn who was now setting a sleeping harry onto the couch.

"It's okay Zayn I've got this" Zayn said.

———————————————-————

Someone requested longer chapters. This is a little longer. I don't have school tomorrow so I'll bless you guys with a chapter.