Chapter 9 👣.

A/N Im back , I passed all my finals so im doing a chap today my spell check is not working so ignore errors!

NOT SPELL CHECKED !

It was a very important day in the Malik house hold. Want to know what day it was? It was grocery day!  Now knowing the boys were to young and imature to stay home by themselves Zayn and Louis had to take all 3 boys them. It was a hard job by itself but it was harder when the boys would act up. Hopefully todays shopping trip will go well.

"Alright boys get your shoes and jakets were going to walmart"! Louis yelled upstairs. "Okay" the boys all said together. They were down stairs in a couple of minutes and ready to go.

In the car Zayn and louis had "Adult conversation". While Liam,Niall and Harry talked about how they wanted to go see the new 'Coco' movie. Anyway there could not just be a simple ride to the  store someone always had to act out. In this case it was liam.

"Your to close to me move your elbow"!
Liam said in an annoying high pitched voice.

"No you have plenty of room shutup"! "Im not moving an inch"! Naill spat back crossing his arms.

" Hey ! Cut it out Niall move over a bit for your brother and dont let me hear the word shutup leave your mouth again " Zayn scolded sternly to nail.

"Shutup! Shutup! Shutup!" Niall said testing how hot the water was.

Sadly for him A. The water was boiling B. They were pulling into the walmart parking lot.

"Your about to regret that". Was all Zayn said as the car stopped and he unbuckled his seat belt.

"Louis please take Liam and Harry into the store im going to take car of Niall" Zayn said calmly.

"W-wait please im sorry"! Naill excliamed as it dawned on him that this was happening right now.

" Close your mouth" Zayn said cutting off all protest.

As Louis and they boys left Zayn made his way into the back seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lmaoo this has been one hell of a week sorry I havent been here ! Next update comeing sunday 😘.