Chapter 5 👣.

Every Since not getting a spanking in the award incident Harry had this amazing feeling that he couldn't be spanked.

He tormented his brothers all day about how they couldn't sit straight. He unplugged the Xfinity Box when his brother's would put on something he didn't want to watch and even Swore twice at Liam when he had took his headphones and gave them back with only one ear bud working.

At the dinner table Harry decided that his magic was better than the food that his dad's had cooked.

"This shit is nasty". Harry said casually.

Everybody at the table looked up.

"Excuse me?" Louis said unamused that his famous chicken fried rice and shrimp biscuits were being insulted.

"It taste more like shrimp pee am I right'? Harry continued unaware that he was skating on a thin strip of ice.

His brother's were shocked and said nothing to Harry's 'Am I right'. They stuffed there mouth with food to avoid talking.

Zayn was also shocked and stared in disbelief. The shock was quickly subsided as he wiped his mouth. Someone needed an attitude check.

"Upstairs now"

Was the only instruction Zayn gave. Harry noticed that tone and fled up the stairs trying to avoid the sharp smack he knew would come as he passed Zayn.

"Smack"

Didn't work.

"I think I got this".
Louis said also standing. "He has to learn that he can't disrespect me like that".

Zayn gave a nod of approval , as Louis headed upstairs.

--------------

Before you complain the rest will be here tomorrow ❤.

Anything specific you guys wanna see ? Dm me ☺.

Love, Sadayjia 💜.