Chapter 11 👣.

A/N : wassup 🙃.

"I will not ask you again to clean up everything you spilled over the floor this instant". Zayn said having already told his youngest to clean up his mess.

"No papa me no feel like it" Harry said dramatically falling back on the floor.

See being the youngest meant he was spoiled and Zayn really didn't have a problem with him. But all the rope was drawing tighter around him and he was beginning to feel entitled.

Lucky for Zayn, he was sensing this and had no problem with pulling the lad over his knee.

"I'm going to ask you one more time it would be in your best interest to comply young man" Zayn said sternly taking Harry's China in his hand and bending down to his level.

Harry however was not having any of this he snatched his chin from Zayns grip and threw another toy.

Harry wanted to see just how far he could go before his papa got angry.

"That's it"

Was all Zayn said as he pulled a very squirmy Harry into his arms and over his lap..

————————————————————————

Cliffy 🙃 Sorry I haven't been updating I have school and track practice... but no excuses I'm going to grind while I can. Sorry it's so short I'm trying to update "Your not my dad" also.