Chapter 2 👣.

Niall and Liam made their way down the stairs rather quickly. Harry was behind them, using them as armor just in case it was a first come first beat situation.

“Yes sir ?” They all said in unison.

“Does anyone want to explain why Zayn’s Grammy  trophy is broken into two pieces “? Louis said waving the second piece in the air, While a stern looking Zayn sat on the couch.

Earlier that day,

“It's not a football you idiots”! Harry exclaimed waving his hands in the air as his 2 idiot brothers threw around his papa’s prized possession.

“Oh yeah then why does it glide like this ?” Niall said throwing it to a liam. “Go long”!.

Liam caught it but at this moment Harry has,had enough of this so he ran into liam trying the wrestle the item from his hand. This resulted in the trophy falling on the floor.

Niall giggled

“What was that for !?” Liam yelled looking at the broken trophy.

“Now we're going to get in trouble and Zayn is going to kill us”! Liam yelled.

“Oh no he's not killing us He’s killing you, ! Harry and Niall said at the same time”.

Back to the present*

“The question was not rhetorical i'm waiting for an answer”. Louis said getting impatient.

Liam could sense that Louis was getting upset and hurried to explain.

“Sir we- I,’ He stopped talking when Zayn’s head shot up and his stern eyes met his nervous ones. His mouth went dry.

“Okay let's do it this way Liam that corner Harry go to that corner and Niall go over the couch” Zayn spoke for the first time since seeing the trophy.

“But why- The boys were beginning to protest but Zayn cut them off.

“But nothing go now”! He yelled he rarely yelled so this was surprising and scared the boys to the corner. Niall slowly walked over to the couch. Whimpering slightly as he goes over it. It has been months since he had been spanked.

“This is how this is going to go , we're going to play a game called who did what” Zayn said sliding his belt out of his loops. “ Our first contestant is Niall Malik”. Zayn said now doubling his belt.

“So niall who broke the award ?” Zayn said resting his belt on his bottom.

“Liam caught it and broke it!” He rushed out feeling the belt resting on his bottom.

SMACK!

Niall whimpered, “ Who threw it “ ? Zayn said now just about having a good idea of what happened.

Niall whimpered again knowing he was about to be swatted again. He took a deep breath.

“Me sir”

With that Zayn started rain down the smacks on Niall's upturned  bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Please Poppa i'm sorry” Niall said moving the hand to cover his bottom tears falling out  of his eye’s”.

“If you want to play on your ipad anytime this week I would advise you move your hand”. Zayn said sternly. Niall kept his hand in place crying hysterically.

“Okay bud have it your way” . With that zayn bought his belt down again

The leather smacking into Niall's hand made him screech and move his hand to his chest. Zayn continued the spanking though.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Niall laid limp over the couch sobbing his heart out and cradling his injured hand.

“Alright you can get up when you're ready”.  Zayn said sitting in front of him running his hand threw his hair.

After a couple of minutes Niall’s cries had became sniffles and he was able to pull himself of the couch.

He immediately started apologizing and blubbering. “Shh it's okay bud Louis is going to take you upstairs and run you a bath while I deal with your brothers okay”? Zayn said “Yes s-sir Niall stuttered out.

Another Cliff 💋.

In class lol 😌.

Hope you like it Rest coming tonight 😭.

Love, Sadayjia 💜.