Ch. 3 - Angel Decides She's Ready to be a Submissive

They'd ended up taking a van down to Chained because Chris, Justin, Jessica, Liam, and Hilary had all decided to come with Adam to "see Rick." Although it was obvious the main goal was to see the Domme Chris, Andrew, and Rick had told everyone else about. All in all, Adam was almost surprised it wasn't a larger party. They were having a pretty good time razzing him. Well, the guys were. Jessica and Hilary just seemed honestly intrigued. He really liked both of them and he thought his friends were pretty lucky to have found them. They all had the kind of relationship he'd started thinking he would like. Which is why he wondered, for the umpteenth time, why he was wasting his time by going to Chained again tonight. Despite the many questions his friends kept asking about Angela, Adam just kept replying she was nice and she was not the reason he was going there again.

Liar.

Although the look on the others' faces when they got their first good look at the tacky decor inside Chained was almost worth the drive in and of itself. Chris sighed as he looked around.

"I kept thinking maybe I was remembering wrong when I thought about the decor, but it's actually worse than I remembered," Chris said, his fingers wound firmly through Jessica's hand as she looked around the space with an expression caught between horror and amusement as she took in her surroundings. Hilary was snuggled up under Liam's arm, giggling to herself with wide eyes. He shot her a smile. She'd come a long way from being the terrified little tourist who had practically run for the hills after her first night at Stronghold. Liam was a lucky man.

"So where's Mistress Angela?" Justin asked, scanning the people rather than the decor. He dismissed things like that as superfluous; his interest was in seeing "Adam's Mistress" as he'd been calling her all week, not in seeing the club. Adam had a feeling Justin had picked up the nickname for Angela from Chris, but Chris would never use it in front of Adam because he knew he probably wouldn't be able to get away with it. Since Justin worked for Adam, he had to show a little more restraint. Beating up his employees didn't exactly do much for morale, even if they deserved it.

"I don't see her," Chris said, scanning the room now for the same thing. "I do see Rick though. Hey man!"

They all turned to the direction where Chris was looking as Rick walked up to them, looking rather surprised at the large group. Of course, it didn't take him long to figure out why.

"Well if I'd known a Domme was all I needed to get you guys down to Virginia I would have found one a long time ago," he joked as they headed to a table near the bar. Well, some of them. Justin and Chris split off to play with Jessica since Angela wasn't there yet, leaving him, Liam, Hilary, and Rick to sit at the table. Liam pulled Hilary onto his lap, stroking her silky blonde hair as she settled into him. Both Rick and Adam watched enviously.

It had been way too long since he'd had a relationship. The last one had been Brooke, just after college, and had lasted a little over a year. They'd both been interested in BDSM but it hadn't worked out because the more they'd learned, the more they'd realized they weren't really compatible. Brooke was more of a masochist than Adam was a sadist. While he liked to see a pretty butt reddened from spanking as much as the next Dom, Brooke wanted hard whippings and canings along with a little bit of needle play. Which was just too much for him. When Brooke had gotten a job across the country and had to move away, it had been a relief to end a relationship which had already been on its way out. After that, he'd taken the time to really learn about what he wanted. At Stronghold he often did erotic flogging demonstrations and he was one of the Doms Patrick used to help introduce new subs into scening. Actually, most of their group of friends helped with that, as well as occasionally serving as Dungeon Monitors.