Ch. 20 - Angel is Both a Very Good & A Very Bad Girl

Jerkface jerkface jerkface.

Mr. Grouchy had turned into Mr. Tease and her panties would have probably caught on fire by now if they weren't completely soaked through. It was the worst game of competitive Halo she'd played in years, even though she still beat him.

He'd decided the perfect place for her to sit was on the floor between his legs. Which wasn't so bad in and of itself; Angel actually preferred to sit on the floor when she was playing video games. More comfortable seating tended to make one want to sink into it and relax. On the floor she was forced to sit up straight which kept her pretty alert.

However, it was an entirely different experience being on the floor between Adam's legs when there was no one else in the room and she could feel him all around her. Every time she breathed in she could smell the subtle, spicy scent he was wearing. The heat from his body surrounded her. He was leaning forward so she could feel his breath across the top of her head and it made her skin tingle with goose bumps.

Still, she probably could have gotten past all that and kicked his ass no problem if it wasn't for all his damn little light touches.

Every time it looked like she was about to get the drop on him, he'd brush his fingers across the back of her neck, or on her collarbone, or down the V of her sweater, over the soft fabric covering her breast... and Angel's concentration would be shot for just one critical split second it took for him to get back under cover or duck out of her line of fire.

So she was not only becoming sexually frustrated with all the teasing, but she was becoming frustrated with the game as well.

"Dammit all to hell!" she blurted out as he dodged again.

"We're going to need to work on your language," Adam murmured, his voice a deep rumble just above her head. It took all of her willpower not to look up. His voice was kind of mesmerizing when he spoke low like that.

"There's nothing wrong with my language."

"Normally no, but when you're playing video games..."

"Are you threatening to spank me if I don't clean up my language?" she asked, only half teasing. At this point her nipples had been rubbing against the fabric of her bra for about half an hour, her panties were almost uncomfortably wet, and if she hadn't had the game controller in her hands she probably would have already tried to jump him.

Okay, maybe that was a lie, because Adam was a little too intimidating to jump, but she would have been working harder to try and get him to jump her.

Maybe. She had to admit she kind of liked being surrounded by his body while he teased her mercilessly. Good grief she needed to get herself together. In some ways she felt kind of pathetic, but on the other hand, her desire to just let him do what he wanted made her feel incredibly submissive.

And that just got her hotter.

The game paused and her fingers tightened around the controller. Now she didn't dare look up at him. Heat rose up in her cheeks. Angel considered herself a pretty hard person to embarrass, but right now that's exactly what she felt. She bit her lip to keep from blurting out anything stupid.

"Is that what you want?" he asked. She couldn't read his tone at all. Was he amused? Interested? Condemning? She could feel her shoulders hunching in, as if to get away from the male body surrounding her even though he wasn't touching her.

"No."

Angel squeaked as she was suddenly lifted by her waist and turned over, her controller still clutched uselessly in her hands.