Ch. 13 - Master Adam Puts Angel on the St. Andrew's Cross

Pressing Angel against the St. Andrew's, Adam secured her wrists to the restraints already attached, adjusting them for her height. He'd chosen to position her facing outward, because he wanted to be able to see the expressions on her face. As well as seeing her fascination with the other scenes going on in the room. Also, her embarrassment and arousal from seeing the people who were beginning to watch them. It had been one thing, last Thursday, when there hadn't been as many viewers and she'd been bent over so she hadn't been able to see them for the most part.

Now every time she looked out into the crowd, she blushed.

"What's your color, Angel?"

"Green, Sir." She licked her lips and he resisted the urge to kiss them.

Kissing was for something more than just a scene. He wasn't sure how she felt about him, but he didn't want their first kiss to be while she was bound and unable to move away. Especially not if she misinterpreted and thought the kiss was only a part of a scene. Because he was beginning to realize that, for him, it wouldn't be just part of a scene. He wanted to see her outside the club, to see if they had as much compatibility as they did chemistry.

And he was just going to have to work on his trust issues.

After all, she obviously trusted him. That, in and of itself, should tell him something. People who lied a lot usually weren't very trusting, because they expected others to behave as they did. And vice versa.

"Can you hold your legs in place? Or should I restrain those too?" He wanted to give her the choice of following an order or having some help with it, although his preference was bondage. Having her completely helpless, open and spread for him.

"Umm... I can try?"

He chuckled. "You don't sound very sure of yourself."

"I'm not sure I could have held myself in place last time, if it hadn't been for the restraints," she admitted.

There it was again, the honesty that made him want to trust her, despite her original deception. Since coming to Stronghold, as far as he could tell, she'd been completely honest the whole time. The least he could do was return the favor, so he grinned, rather wickedly, and saw her short, sharp intake of breath.

"Well then since my preference is for full restraints..."

Kneeling for a moment, he pulled her legs apart as far as he wanted them, cuffing her ankles so she was open but not entirely exposed. Even so, from his position at her feet he could see right up into the lips of her pretty pink pussy and he knew she was soaking wet.

******

The last cuff was pulled into place and Angel had to stifle another moan. Why was being completely helpless such a turn on? Not to mention, she'd never thought she had exhibitionist tendencies, but she was definitely getting off on how many people were seeing her helpless and exposed at the hands of Master Adam.