Chapter 4: Star Labs

Two Days Later ..

"Where's Cisco ?" Barry asked barging into the lab with his suit in his hands ..

Caitlin and Iris were in the medical bay , giving a quick check up to Ella ..

"What Happened ?" Iris laughed looking at a shirtless Barry with his suit in his hands

"Ohhh abs " Ella said peeking out of the bay , but Caitlin covered the view coming infront of her .. "okay , Barry , explain this ?" She giggled

"I was training and suddenly it started to itch like hell " He threw the suit on the chair , scratching his hamd and reaching to his back ..

"Still has an effect I supposed " Caitlin said trying not to laugh at his condition

"Do you have any idea why ?" Barry was pretty pissed of and it showed ..

"I think cisco was talking about cleaning the suit with something new "Caitlin thought for a moment but then gave out an assumption

"What ?" Barry burried his face in his hands

"I'm gonna go get Cisco " Iris patted his shoulder and ran out to Cisco's Lab ..

"I'll get you a clean T-Shirt , or she might not move away from me " Ella laughed pointing at Caitlin who was still standing in front of her ..

She went outside the cortex to the store to get him  T-Shirt
Barry and Caitlin Looked at each other for a moment , like an awkward silence ...

Just a second after Ella  peeked back in through the corner

"Oh , you should get checked for any allergies "She blurred and went running away at a normal human speed ..

Both Barry and Caitlin turned to her and then Back at each Other ,

"Yeah , that's right " they now knew what to do .. Barry walked over to the Medical Bay , passing Caitlin a smile.. he passed her by and sat on the bed ..

He was waiting for her to turn around .. She stood there for a moment closing her eyes , like she was in a fight with herself ..

She took a deep breath and turned around grabbing a cotton to take a sample of the flushed skin ..

"Do you have any allergies ?" Caitlin asked , she had a calm and collective tone , like always .. whenever she was performing a procedure or talking to someone she always haf that warmth about her ..

"None , that I noticed " He said looking at her move , do what she does best , save him ..

"It doesn't seem like allergy , may be it was temporary " she took her gloves off and turned around to discard them ..

"I'm just glad it didn't happen when I was on the street " He laughed , standing up from the Bed

She smiled at his remark "I'm sure , cisco had a reason " She said putting the cottons back in the shelf ...

He took a step towards her , trying to see what she was doing .. but she turned around suddenly and bumped into him , their heads bumped together but Barry caught her by her hands so that she wouldn't fall back .. she placed her hands on his chest ..

"Ow" He whispered , as she looked up ,  her face was right underneath his .. he had his goofy smile on his face , the smile that she loved , the smile that made him stay for all these years ...

"Sorry" she whispered back , staring into his Eyes .. it had been long since she'd actually look into them .. they are the same eyes , nothing's change .. the pain , the heartache , the fear of loosing people .. its all right there where she saw it last ..