chapter 18 : Are We Okay ?

Iris was sitting in the med bay , waiting for caitlin to show up and test her .. because she couldn't go to a regular doctor , who will do regular check ups , because cisco and joe suggested that , Barry's kid might nit be all that normal ..

It was of course a speculation only , but they had to be sure before taking any chances .. iris was shocked , happy and confused Ll fir the same thing , it wasn't strange for a women to feel that way about her pregnancy .. but it was different for iris , she broke up with her fiance , and now she was pregnant with his child , sge had no idea what it meant for them , or for this child .. thoughts were running wild on her side ..

"Hi , iris !" Barry called out to her , seeing she was lost in thoughts...

Iris looked at barry and gave him a weak smile but when she saw the goofy grin on his face , her heart felt lighter , like she knew barry is right here and he's happy with this , may be more than she was ..

"How are you ? What happened ? " he said looking at the cut on her forhead that seemed like it was bleeding few hours ago , he instantly became really worried ...

Behind him walked in Caitlin , caitlin was rather dumbfounded by this news , usually a pregnancy means a different kind of feeling for two people , mother and father .. but here , it had three people wired in more than just one feeling ..

It would be a lie if it's said that caitlin wasn't thinking about that fact that this news could've came out 2 days ago , it would've been a whole different story then .. but today , it was another story.

"I had this crazy nausea , and I lost my balance and hit a wall  , but I'm okay ! " she smiled at him ..

Barry , nodded , looking more carefully the cut , judging if it was deep enough .. but gladly it was not ..

"Caitlin " iris called to her , and before anyone eles , barry turned  , and looked at caitlin who was just staring at the two.of them , and may be it's then that it dawned upon him that this was a situation that effected not just iris and him but caitlin too ..

He felt like wanting to talk to her , but before that he had to analyse this himself ..

He gave her a smile , trying to convey to her that it will be okay ..

"Thank God , you're here " iris smiled the biggest smile looking at her , finally , she was waiting for so.long to finally get answers ..

The smile on iris made caitlin see the happiness of this moment , for not just iris and barry for all of them was too big to doubt ..

She walked to her with her kindest smile and put a hand on hers ..

Iris handed her the test that she did after she felt nauseas , and caitlin looked at it , two visible lines .. that's what she saw , and genuinely a smile spread across her face and she looked to barry and smiled too which gave barry so much more hope than before ..

"It's positive , but for details , ill give you a quick check up ! Okay ?" She said to her smiling big but like a professional not saying anything eles before she runs the test ..

Iris nodded , and caitlin asked everyone eles to leave .. she asked iris some routene questions and with her ultra stat labs tech , she ran few tests to know for sure about what's going on inside iris ..

Half an hour later .. caitlin and let everybody in the med bay to.tell them all the results that they were waiting for .. specially barry and joe ..

Ella and josh also joing in coming towards them , cisco joined them , becoming suspicious of the two .. because they seemed awfuly friendly ..

When everyone arrived , caitlin waited for a moment but theb looking at the puppy faces of everyone eles , she smiled and announced "Congratulations iris , You are pregnant " she said happily hugging iris , and iris gave her the happiest squeal ever ..