Chapter 7 : Night Out !

Ella roamed around the room thinking what would it be like if everyone found out who she was , she couldn't help but think it could mean that she would never be born and she might get erased from existance.   She remembered when Clark told her about saving Lana and how it backfired when His Dad died instead ..

And she distinctively remembered the time when Uncle Cisco Told Her that once because of capturing Thawne in a cell almost erased him from existance ..

She was so afraid that she'd trigger something , something so bad that she wouldn't be able to go back from .. everyone will be so disappointed in her .. she couldnt bare her dad being disappointed in her and her mother , her sweet innocent mother , a tear escaped her eyes when she thought about her mother ..

"Its Done " Cisco exclaimed throwing his hands in the air proudly

Ella wiped her tears and ran towards him .. "Reeally ??!" She asked almost unable to believe it

"according to The notes that Gypsy hooked me with , it's ready " he said sitting down looking at what looked like a helmet with alot of wires attached to it , which looked like someone wanted to trap a head in between and put holes in it with screws ..

The visual terrified Ella but she was hoping for a good outcome ... She looked at cisco for confirmation.  He nodded with confidence ..

"Let's do this thing" He said extending his hand to hold the helmet when suddenly Caitlin and Barry appeared in the Lab

"Hey guys " Caitlin greeted with a grin

Cisco jerked at her voice and spun out of his seat and landed on the ground , Ella quicky took of her scarf and covered the Helmet ..

"Hey , dude you're okay ?" Barry came forward to look at cisco but cisco raised his hand "I'm fine " He said to stop Barry from coming close to him , he didn't wanted Barry to look at the helmet ..

He stood up and sighed with relief to look at the Red Scarf covering the Helmet ..

"What are you guys doing here ? " He asked acting casually flipping his hair from his face  and Ella followed his lead with a plastic smile on her face ..

Caitlin looked at them with confused eyes but brushed off the feeling and stepped inside

"We we're thinking of going to out tonight  , it's been too long since we went out " She said smiling happily holding her hands together .. Barry looked at her and then back at Cisco and smiled with the same intensity

"Tonight ?" Cisco asked

"Yeah , right now " Barry said "I hooked us up with entries , there's a really cool band playing tonight " He continued showing 5 Passes to Them ..

"5 ? Is Iris back ?" Ella asked

"No , its for Wally , he's in town " Caitlin answered ..

Cisco thought for a hard moment , he wanted to go because he loved spending time with his best friends but he also wanted to help Ella first  , because well she was his bestfriend's daughter , who he thought would be worried sick for her ..

Ella looked at the struggle on his face , and as he was about to drop down Caitlin and Barry's invitation , she spoke cutting him off

"When are we leaving ?" She said placing a smile on her face , which made Cisco turned to her "we're Leaving ? " the words came out of his mouth directing at Ella as a question to which she noded with a nervous giggle

"Yes , In 15 minutes " Barry squealed

"15 ?" Ella gasped , looking at herself  from head to toe and than back at Barry