A Note !

Hey guys ! How are you all doing ? 😜 , so I thought it was time to atleast address the fact that this project has been on hold for quiet some time now .. It's because of the hectic schedule that I have these days ! But thankyou for still bearing with me !

This note is actually for the readers that are reading this story after the season finale of the Flash season 4 or after the introduction of mystery girl !

I just wanted to address the fact that I published my first chapter before the crisis on earth x aired so it probably means I've had the project in prep  way before that .. So this whole story is not inspired by the season 4 finale or the fact that Nora Allen is now a part of the flash !

The Nora in The Flash Is probably Nora Dawn Allen , Barry and Iris's first born .. and in my book Nora and Dawn are two different characters which you will see when this goes further , if I continued , plz tell me if I should ?  ..

But yeah ! Well that's what I wanted to address ..

Now I wanna  ask you guys if I should continue with this story now that it has literally clashed with the series !  And if I continue do you think I should include killer frost and her origins in this ? 

Leave you're response , and thanks so much for reading ! Love you all ❤