Chapter 12 : Gifts And Fights

"That necklace seems familiar " cisco was just pointing his fingers at it when Ella ran towards it to take it fron him ...

She stood near the glass waited for him to make his demands , he clearly knew now that the necklace was important to them., it was his golden chance to ask for whatever he wanted , and Ella was waiting for that demand , she was hoping it would be something that she could convince the team.to give him ..

He stood for a moment there looked at Ella , studied her may be , then put the necklace in the tray , Ella was surprised but she didn't waste another second to press that button and get her necklace back , the tray came out from the other side and Ella grabbed the necklace and wore it , instantly , and as if it was oxygen to her , she sighed with relief , and her eyes were almost wet from it ..

"Okay , I wasn't expecting him to give it that easily " cisco raised his eyebrows and walked towards the two ..

"I mean what I said.  Okay.. I don't want this life , I really don't" josh said repeating his thoughts , he really was done with all of this stealing and running it was exhausting , it wasnt the life he wanted ..

He turned to Ella "the necklace obviously has some meaning to you , I'm not that ruthless " he smiled at her , and she smiled back at him .. for a moment just forgetting everything eles ..

Cisco notices this "okaay , stop it .. "he comes between the two making josh chuckle and Ella was just surprised "you cannot make those eyes at a criminal " cisco whisper yelled at nora pointing a finger at him

Ella instantly felt shy , her cheeks going red "I'm not making eyes at anyone " she denied but her face was saying otherwise "yeah , do you want me to get you a mirror ?" Cisco teased looking at her pink cheeks and a girlish smile ..

"I'm sure what you two are talking about is important , but can I get something to eat if that's possible ?" Both of them turned to listen to josh interrupting them , he was now sitting down on the floor , holding his stomuch ..

"Yeah sure " Ella was the one to answer earning a big eye roll from cisco ..

Later that day , it was 10 pm , caitlin was watching tv , non stop , ever since she got home , she was a little anxious since the incident at the bank .

Ella was cleaning the dishes , she was worried for caitlin , she seemed unusual , she was already so upset that she's messed something up , but now she was even more sure , why was caitlin behaving so bizarrely ..

"Hey , caitlin , do you need something ?" Ella asked from the kitchen , hoping to hear something from her ..

"No.  I'm fine " caitlin responded without taking her eyes off of the TV

"Are you sure , you're okay ?" Ella walked over to the living room to ask her  , but caitlin was not focusing on anything but the tv and her popcorn apparently ...

So caitlin just nodded , and Ella sighed , she couldn't imagine what was wrong with her ..

Just when she was having that thought , her phone rang , she looked at the caller ID and happily picked it up

"Hey , El " he sounded different but worried about something .. it's rarely that you hear him this way , nervous and worried at the same time but that was Barry Allen for you

Even though she was really happy to hear her father , she looked at the clock and was taken back because it was almost midnight "Hey , barry , everything okay? You called at this hour " she asked sitting down on a chair  .

"Um yeah , I called to kind of check up on cait " he asked concern with a sigh , it seemed like he was restless because of something , anxious may be ..