Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Depravity And The Forbidden Quadrille

AN: So I have decided to just redue this because anytime I tried to write another ending, it just wasn't working. Hope you enjoy

~(Y/n)'s pov~

As I was enjoying my peaceful sleep, it was rudely interrupted by my mother dumping a bucket of water on me. "Ah!" I shrieked feeling the cold water soak my clothes and blankets. "Mom!" I exclaim, then demanded angrily, "What was that for?" "Well, sweetheart, because it's time to get ready for school," Mom answers unaffected, with a sinister smile.

Groaning I ask, "Do I have to?" "Yes," She said rolling her eyes, then added angrily, "Plus, we have to find the grimoire before one of those filthy devils get it, or some weak vampire."

'That's right,' I thought to myself, brushing some of my (H/c) locks out of my face. 'We have to get the grimoire to regain our powers back. And because our kind has gotten weaker, almost no one's actually afraid of us.'

'Hell, even one Halloween, Mom tried to scare a few kids, (She dressed up as a vampire) it worked at first. But after a few hours, the kid's parents made them apologize to her. After that, she refused to go outside for an entire week watching old romance films, eating a tub of ice cream.'

I recounted, chuckling, at the end of my thought. Hearing my, Mom stopped mid-rant, turning to me annoyed asking, "What are you chuckling about?" However, when I don't answer, she automatically knew what I was thinking about.

"I told you to forget about that horrible day!" I softly chuckled once more, causing her to sigh in defeat saying, "Just get ready, breakfast is almost done." With that, she walked out of my room.

A minute after she left, I then got up stripping out of my drenched clothes, then putting on my uniform. After I finished, I quickly grabbed my brush on my table, to smooth out my (H/l) (H/c) hair.

Walking downstairs, I grab my bag quickly bidding my family goodbye, "Bye Mom, (S/n), and (B/n), be good for mom while I'm gone," "Ok, big sister bye," They answered back, blank looks on their faces, as they continue to munch on their breakfast. "(Y/n), wait, what about your breakfast and lunch!?" "Sorry, Mom," I tell her, grabbing packed my lunch from the refrigerator and placed it into my bag. Making sure to kiss my mother's cheek, before walking to the door, putting on my shoes.

"Wait, you need to at least have breakfast," Mom looked at me worriedly, grabbing my now fallen bag, I tell her, "Don't worry, I have something to hold me over," "Oh, ok," She said calming down, I nod walking out my house and not a minute later I heard a scream, "(Y/n)!" Looking down at the blood bag I took from her room before sucking it dry quickly.

~Timeskip to school~

As I walked past the school gates, I heard my name get called. Looking towards that direction, I saw Ritsuka and Azuna, both happily waving me over. As I make my way over to them, I ask, "Hey guys, what's up?"

Ritsuka shrugged, the smile on her face not leaving, answering, "Nothing much," "(Y/n)," Azuna started, then asked, "Did your Mom give you trouble again?" "Not really," I started, then somewhat lie, "Mom, just wants me to always wear my necklace,"

Looking down at my cross choker (Imagine Moka's from Rosario Vampire)