Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Tango Of Passion And Seduction

  After a while of the two males staring each other down, not speaking, Ritsuka decides to break the silence. "Um, Rem, this is my older brother Lindo, Lindo, this is the student council president Rem Kaginuki," Ritsuka introduces the two to each other, the first to move was Rem, as he sticks out his hand saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you,"

"We're leaving," Lindo declared, brushing past the blonde devil. Quickly grabbing Ritsuka's wrist, before walking towards me (Y/n) and tossing me over his shoulder. Not expecting the red-haired male to take me with him, I let out a surprised shriek as I hit Lindo's back in hope he'd let me go. "Wait, Lindo what are you doing?!" Ritsuka yells out, as she also tries to get him to let us go, while said male simply ignores us.

"Sorry Rem, I have to go, but thank you so much!" Ritsuka told the confused blonde, as he simply stares at us not knowing what to do. However, seeing as Lindo's grip isn't wavering, I huff, before just accepting my new position with the exorcist. "Geez, you didn't have to be rude," Ritsuka lets out, before scolding the taller male saying, "And you could have hurt (Y/n) like that, she isn't just a sack of potatoes," "Well that's what I feel right now," I complain, rolling my eyes at family's argument.

~Timeskip to the next day~

~Rem's pov~

Slamming open the doors of the third council room, disrupting the previously silent room, causing the others to turn their attention on me. Ignoring their stares, I practically throw myself into my chair, still angry from the events of yesterday.

"Well, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed," Mage joked, obviously curious about what could have caused me to become so angry. "After the trip to Nagano, who could blame him?" Urie asks, twitching from annoyance as he smirks, saying, "All that driving, and still no closer to finding the grimoire,"

"I can't express how much I would have wanted to watch that house burn, such a pretty sight that must have been," Shiki says, as Mage yells at me, "I told you to hurry and get your hand on the Grimoire, especially, before those leeches get their hands on it, but no, you let it get away,"

"This isn't like you at all Rem," Urie states, staring at him, I see him smell an (F/c)-rose, as he says, "As the Arlond heir, it should have been a breeze, but I hate to say it, maybe you're losing your touch," "Perhaps I should take it from here?" Urie suggests, his smile turning into a smirk ask he begins to say," "And maybe I can take my turn at those girls," "Watch yourself, Urie," I glare, knowing what he means by 'taking his turn' the Incubus then smirks saying, "Yes, of course, Rem,"

~With (Y/n)~

~(Y/n)'s pov~

"Big sister," I hear two voices whisper, groaning to myself, I bury my head into my pillow. The same voices then saying, "It's time to wake up," "What's in it for me?" I ask, not bothering to look at the demonic twins. Already sensing their sinister smirks, they both answer for each other, "Mom's making (f/b)," "And she even said allowed to skip school today,"

Eventually, looking at them, I see their evil-looking smiles, as well as their cold dead eyes practically staring directly into my soul. Not fazed, I stretch saying, "Fine, I'll be down in five," "Ok, hurry up or else there won't be anything left." The twins say, their eyes shining at the very thought of food. "Whatever, I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying." I glare, at the door as they retreat downstairs, before reluctantly giving out of my bed.