Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Opera Ball Of Endings And Beginnings

~(Y/n)'s pov~

"Hello?" I call out, confused as my surroundings were only the dark abyss. Walking around trying to spot anything different, I slow down upon seeing a figure up ahead. However, instead of backing away, I feel a strange sense of comfort and familiarity imitating from the person. Slowly stepping forward, I begin to make out her long (O/h/c)-hair flowing elegantly down her exposed back.

"I see that you've found me," She says when I'm about ten feet away. The girl turns around, revealing the eerily familiar violet eyes from my dreams. Staring at her in surprise and not knowing what to say, I watch as she smirks, saying, "I'm glad to know that you weren't just going to leave me alone,"

"Who are you?" My voice echoing throughout the empty void we're in. To my surprise, she simply smiles while saying, "That's easy, darling," "I'm you, and you're me," She finally answers after she moves closer to me, feeling confused by the news, I ask, "What?" "So it appears that the darling parents never told you about what they did,"

"What do you mean, 'what they did'?" I couldn't help but ask, watching as her smile turns into a slight frown. She then turned around, refusing to face me as she began to explain, "Long ago, a hybrid was born, legends say that she'd destroy any and all purebloods from the world," "That hybrids' can finally live in a world which they'd fully be accepted in,"

"They wanted to make sure that you'd live because if you have so much power, it can tear you to pieces," My other self spoke, as her eyes shined sadly, before she adds, "Unfortunately, by using the Rosario, it created another person in one girl's body," 'Wait, she doesn't mean?' I thought to myself, as my eyes widened from hearing the tone in her voice, especially as she says, "And that someone took the original's place,"

~With The Others~

~(M/n)'s pov~

"You bastard!" I sneer, glaring at both Abigor and Nesta, as my daughter gazes at me her eyes never wavering from their trance. "You know exactly what could happen without her Rosario, and yet you still did it," "Do you seriously not care about hers or anyone else's lives?" I demand, my blood practically burning with rage at the very thought of losing one of my children.

"And why dear (M/n), should I care about anyone except myself?" The male hybrid asks, a sinister smirk forming upon his mouth. Not believing his arrogance, I clench my fist, saying, "So, you don't even care if she or anyone else were to die," "Of course not, they're nothing more than little pawns," Letting his words sink in, I scowl as I realize the similarities between both him and his father's views on others.

"And what do you exactly plan on doing?" I hear my husband ask, as he steps forward to stand by my side. "Dear uncle, must you always glare at me?" Abigor asks, his smirk never leaving his face. The red-haired male then says, "But, since your lovely little 'wife' asked so kindly I'll tell you," "But, I have to admit, it's quite simple really,"

"I plan on making this pitiful world full of hybrids," Abigor began to explain, before adding, "A world where you purebloods aren't on top, and won't ever plan on hurting another one of my kind," "But we've never hurt anyon-" "Please," Abigor cuts me off chuckling darkly, as his red locks covering his eyes. The dangerous hybrid then glares saying, "You both locked your eldest child up for years on end, and then force her to protect a measly human who just so happens to be the host of the forbidden grimoire,"

"I have to say, even as disgrace such as a hybrid, my luck has never been that bad," The red-haired male said chuckling slightly, before saying, "You know for a fact that the forbidden grimoire has the ability to been great fortune or chaos," "It all just depends on what you want," "Which is why, before I take my father's head, I think I'll have all of yours," His silver eyes shined with bloodlust.