Chapter 23: A Fairy Tail Guild Member's Life (Final)

{You're Lucy of Fairy Tail by Cryptic_Eyes © 2014, All Rights Reserved}

❧           ❧           ❧

Helloooo, minna~! This is it, this is the last chapter of this fan fiction!! I can't believe it's done; I feel like it went by really fast! 0w0 Weird, huh? I wonder if any of you feel that way...anyways, I am really happy with this story! I had a lot of fun writing it and it immediately gained interest unlike my other stories! ;o; So I thank you all for that!!

No multimedia today! This is the final chapter, you play what you see is fit! c':

I dedicate this chapter to starryflames! I miss talking with you girl, wow! ;o; Thank you for supporting me through so many of my stories; I hope we can talk more soon!! ^-^ I hope everyone enjoys this FINAL chapter! I don't know if I will make a second book or not...we'll have to see. c: Feedback is greatly appreciated; please enjoy!!

❧            ❧           ❧

я y - c н α η ,

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я - - ☯

====================================================================

Lucy sat in Master Makarov's parlor, the master himself sitting on the edge of his desk.  There was a silence in the room; Lucy had just finished stating what they had found at Morgan's hideout; or rather, what they hadn't found.

"A message from Morgan, I presume?"

"Yes."

Makarov looked at Lucy with an odd expression, not bothering to ask what Morgan meant in the note about her.  The note itself was located in the old man's hand, crumpled up by his deft fingers as he held it in a gentle grip.  He already presumed that it most likely meant to target Lucy's emotional mind-set, so he didn't say anything which she was grateful for.

Makarov sighed, rubbing his forehead.  "Well, that is most disappointing.  If Morgan is watching you as he says, then we need to keep our eyes out."

"I'm sorry..."  Lucy replied, her expression strained.

Makarov looked slightly amused at Lucy's apology.  "For what, Lucy?  It's not your fault we didn't find any evidence at Morgan's old headquarters."

Lucy nodded.  "I know, but I just..."  she wandered off, becoming silent.

Makarov closed his eyes, understanding the Celestial Mage's feelings.  "Until we can think of another plan, try and not to think about it, Lucy.  If you are afraid of being taken away again, do not worry."

Lucy's eyes widened.  "H-How did you...?"

Makarov shook his head, his expression impassive.  "We are here to help you Lucy.  No...Fairy Tail is with you.  If Morgan wants to take you away again, then he'll have to go through us."

Lucy smiled, her expression soft.  "This guild sure is strange..."

Makarov chuckled slightly at that.  "Well, so is the name itself.  I wonder if that is why."

There was a small moment of silence; whether it was comfortable or not Lucy couldn't decide.

"Lucy..."  Master began, getting the mage's attention again.

"Yes?"

"If you do, in fact, get captured again..."  Makarov replied, his tone low.  "I have a plan."