ACHING SMILES!

#PRIVATE_STORY#

They say friendship is the purest relation of all, and the best of friendship is the one which do not need daily conversations or phone calls, but when you meet you pick up exactly from where you left.
It might be true, but if the time gap is ten long years, and there is no single conversation to hold on to, will a friendship survive?

Well, real life isn't that sorted though, is it?

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy had been friends since nursery.
The road from friends to best friends had been easy and expected for them. A bubbly, crazy and mad girl, who likes partying every weekend with her bunch of favourite humans and a soft spoken, mature, caring and drop dead handsome guy, who tolerates those parties only because of his best friend!
Poles apart and yet joined together, they are Nandini and Manik for you.

And then, fate intervened. Nandini left the city for ten long years, after her twelfth grade at the age of eighteen. For ten years, she had no idea about Manik and his life. And suddenly, ten years later, she re-appears to find her best friend back.

Only the Manik she comes to isn't the Manik she knew. One meeting tells her that this is not the bestie she had missed all those years. And to her worst luck, she realize she had fallen for a shade of him, that no longer exists. What now?

Would she turn back this Manik to her old Manik? Or will she herself change in a process she had paved the way for?

Story theme: Words have the power to destroy you, use them with care!

An emotional rollercoaster that explores shades of MaNan that was unseen till now.
Join me and undress the ACHING SMILES of our very own MaNan!

All copyrights reserved!©