Episode 1.7

(Previously: Vecto eliminates many SS6 soldiers with ease. He has several blades swinging through his image of a human body, taunting someone to attack.) 

"What in blazes are you?" one of the SS6 soldiers yelled, slinging a wire at Vecto. The wire wrapped around Vecto, concealing the blades. It grew around Vecto's body to restrain him. 

"Not bad," Vecto said. A knife rose from his head and slashed straight down his shield, cutting the wires. "Tyrannium blade," Vecto noted. "Can cut through anything." 

"You're not getting away with this!" a cyborg yelled, activating his jet pack and heading straight at Vecto. Vecto spun his three blades in the air and launched the electro-sword into the cyborg's chest. The guy's wires fried as Vecto spun the grav-sword through him, causing his metallic body to crush inward from its gravity effect. Lastly, Vecto sent his pulsesaber to finish him off. He did this as soldiers kept coming. Vecto flipped in the weightless air and sent tiny-but-powerful Toe Missiles from his feet at one guy, then shoved a heel in another's face and used Flame Boosters to take him out. 

Vecto Bombs, acid bombs, hydro-bombs, electro-bombs, and napalm stingers all dropped from Vecto's body, exploding around him as he continued to flip. The gravity changed again, and Vecto crashed to the ceiling of the room. As bodies fell, a female and two bald men came down at him-up, technically. They were stopped by an expanded shield from Vecto and thrown across the room with a jolt of his Force Field Shields. The FFS retracted, and Vecto shot a piece of his shield at an approaching warrior. The shield pierced the man's chest and expanded inside his body, killing him. 

Only a few soldiers remained. Vecto sped into action and went hand-to-hand. He tripped one guy up and kicked his spine, then lunged his hand into the chest of another and head-butted a third figure. Once again, the gravity shifted. Vecto crashed to the floor, followed by a shower of dead soldiers. He looked over the downed soldiers; some were still alive and were struggling to stand. 

One pointed a shaking finger at him. "You-" 

Vecto shot the guy. 

Vecto began sucking carbon from the air, effectively suffocating the survivors.  

"You mindless machine!" a man gasped, holding his throat-the last survivor. 

Vecto cocked his head to the side as his three-foot-long Alpha Detta Flint rose from his back and settled on his shoulder. 

The man tried to speak, but words were beyond him now. 

Vecto blasted a nuclear warhead at him. The walls bulged outward but were heavily reinforced, made to withstand nuclear attacks. The bodies of soldiers were vaporized. Yet Vecto was unfazed, stepping through the inferno as alarms blared. Oxygen was sucked from the room to put out the fires, freezing air was blasted in the room to cool the temperature, and anti-radiation gases filled the room to contain the radiation. The gasses solidified and snowed on Vecto as he walked up the steps onto the dais and stopped at the entrance.  

* * * 

Sable heard an explosion, felt the room trimmer, and saw the wall bulge. He stumbled but gained balance. The room Vecto was in was supposed to be sound proof. It was sealed shut, and the force that it would take to bulge the walls was . . . He fell to his knees, knowing the answer. 

Crysilis lowered his head. "I'm sorry about the SS6." 

"Only the force of a nuclear blast could do that!" Sable said. "Why would Vecto kill them and sacrifice himself like that?" 

"His shields can withstand it, and if you think that room can contain Vecto, you're ostensibly misinformed, Sable." 

(The SS6 soldiers didn't stand a chance against Vecto, but can Vecto break through the trap? Also, will Sable honor his side of the deal and tell Vecto what he knows about Morphaal? Or will Vecto kill him as well? Find out more in the next installment of Vecto: Vengeance!)