Breathe

Wow.

I didn't even know houses likes these existed in Sherfield.

I turn to Nate in wonder.

"You live here?"

"No, I just took us to a stranger's house and parked in the driveway to show off," he says with a straight face.

I turn to him in surprise, "Seriously?"

"Of course not, let's go," he grabs my hand and drags me towards the front door.

The place was beautiful, it was nearly secluded, you couldn't see another house until a mile away. The marvelous white brick made up the outside of the white house, its roof the color brownish red. Windows littered the house everywhere, making the house look vintage but modern at the same time.

Leading me towards the big brown double doors, he takes the keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door.

He turns to me with a breath-taking smile and says,

"You live here now too Ollie," And holds the door open for me.

I almost cry.

When you first walk in, two beautiful marble staircases meet at the top and go two separate directions, the foyer filled with flowers and a mirror to the side.

Nate stands to the side watching me with the smile still so present on his face. He walks me around the stair cases to another room where I assume is the living room, that's also open to the kitchen. The modern and classic theme still showing with the furniture and placement.

We continue the tour, the shock and wonder never leaving my face.

"I'm guessing your tired, so I'll show you your room," He beckons with a shake of his head.

I follow him towards the staircase, these stairs will be the death of me and I couldn't have been happier about it.

The first thing I notice when we walk into the door way that leads to the large hallway is the bookshelf wall to the side and a window seat. And I realize I have just found my heaven.

"I went ahead and picked the room for you because you knew you would like it, but you can look around the other 2," I honestly wouldn't care if they threw me in the basement, which I'm sure they have.

"Honestly Nate, it doesn't matter, whatever is fine," I make sure to put every ounce of gratitude in my voice.

He just shoots me another smile as we continue down the huge hallway on the left side of the house.

We reach the end of the hallway and he opens up the door to my right. And we walk into the room and I'm hit with bright sunrays and I wait till my eyes adjust.

I almost pass out.

The reason why the room was so bright was because of the huge window in front of me, with a bunch of colorful and fluffy pillows surround the gigantic window seat. To my right I see the most comfortable looking bed, with maroon bed sheets that match the whole color scheme of the room, red and white -which happen to be my favorite colors- with a little sprinkle of color here and there.

And to my left I see a huge bookshelf filled with all kinds of books, I recognize some of them, I inspect the hard covers and my heart almost bursts out and does a little tap dance.

"Do you like it? I had a couple people come and design the room a bit before you came," He says with a bit of a nervous shake in his voice.

Do I like it? I can't even put it into words how much I like it. So, I decide not to, and do something that should express my words for me.