-Two-

We arrived at the Avengers base.

Clint stood for a moment, thinking. "Should I stretch?" he asked himself as he looked at his legs.

"Mmm, nah. Should be like riding a bike, huh Delta?" he asked.

I chattered in response. Whatever floats your boat Clint.

Clint reached back and grabbed one of his arrows, I knew that one well. The head of the arrow gave it away.

He took a moment to aim before releasing the arrow.

An explosion sounded a few moments later, I chattered quietly as Clint threw himself onto my back.

"Let's go get the kiddos," with that, I ran towards the Avengers facility.
.
.
.
Clint walked in the door, quietly.

So I mimicked him, walking as softly as I could.

Pietro and Wanda were standing by the window, looking out on the explosion Clint had caused.

Wanda turned quickly, launching a knife at us.

Clint was barely phased, pushing the floating knife away with his finger. "Guess I shoulda knocked," he told her as it clattered to the floor.

"What are you doing here?!" Pietro and Wanda exclaimed as they walked over to us.

"Disappointing my kids," he told them as he grabbed an arrow from his quiver and shot it into the wall before grabbing another and did the same to the cabinet.

"Supposed to go water skiing," he added as he grabbed Wanda's hand.

I grabbed Pietro's shirt collar and decided to carry him.

"Delta! Put me down!" Pietro demanded.

I started making my way to the door and ignored his protests. "Cap needs our help, come on," he told the two.

Wanda started to walk with him, I chattered happily through Pietro's shirt.

Clint had made this sound like it was going to be hard.

"Clint," I heard from behind us, we all froze as Vision floated through the wall.

"You should not be here."