-Eighteen-

I wasn't sure how long I was out this time, but I felt much better when I woke up.

I wasn't as drugged out, nor was I hurting.

"Delta?" I heard Clint's voice call, sounding a bit anxious.

I gave a closed-mouthed chatter and lifted my head slowly, opening my eyes as I did so.

"She is taking it much better than I expected," the girl who I recognized from stabbing me said.

I growled and tried to get back onto my feet.

Clint made a move towards me, but the girl put a hand on his shoulder.

"I want to see if she can get up,".

Clint hesitantly stopped and took a step back.

It took me a few minutes, but I managed to stand up without the support of the wall.

"She can stand, but I do believe that moving around will be a struggle for her, the tail was made for balance. From what I have seen from videos, she uses it mainly to run. Have you noticed how she leans forward when running?"

Clint looked at the girl with a nod.

"But her tail is her center of balance, will she be able to walk without falling over?" Clint questioned.

The girl didn't even spare him a glance, "That is what we are trying to see,".

I turned to the girl and growled, I did not like her. I did not like being drugged and I just knew she was behind all of that.

I took a step towards the two, but my foot didn't land where I'd wanted it too.

The girl was watching me intently as I tried to take a few more steps before I fell onto the floor.

"She may be able to walk on her own, but I do not think running will be a near possibility. I'll build her a prosthetic," she told Clint before she walked out of the room, messing with her tablet as she left.

Clint finally moved over to me, helping me get up and move back to my mattress.