-Nineteen-

I was stuck in that room on that mattress for almost two weeks before the girl came back.

She had two women behind her, carrying a large case.

Clint hadn't been down in a couple days, but I didn't blame him. It wasn't like we could do much anyway.

I growled at the three, baring my teeth as they got closer.

"Do not be like that Delta, we are trying to help you," the girl scolded, opening the case.

I continued to growl, getting up onto my feet while leaning against the wall.

The door slammed open, causing me to snarl at it.

"Sorry I'm late," it was Clint.

"She is not happy this morning," the girl informed as she worked on whatever was in the box.

Clint sighed, looking at me, "She's always in a bad mood," he told her as he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

"We will have tranquilize her again, she is too aggressive for me to do this now,".

My growls got louder. I didn't want to go under again.

"Delta," Clint said, his tone scolding as he looked back at me.

I could feel that my pupils were slits, I wanted to go home. I didn't want to be here.

The two other women who came in with the case took two cylinder capsules from their waists, the cylinders grew and formed spears.

My focus went to the two, who pointed their spears at me. Two darts came from each spear, hitting my in the neck.

I jumped at the four, falling onto the floor as I did so. Whether it was the drugs or my lack of balance, I'm still not sure.

The girl turned from the crate holding some sort of tool before it all went black for me.