-Ten-

Pietro was waiting for me at the bathroom door, "I already checked the rest of the airport, we need to meet Steve outside," he told me.

I picked him up by his shirt collar, "Delta I am not a toy!" he tried to scold as I started running.

I skidded to a stop by a broken glass railing, I dropped Pietro, before peering over the railing.

The two men who'd been in the car with Steve were peeling what looked like spider webs off of themselves, Bucky and Sam I'd learned their names were.

I jumped from the shattered railing and onto the ground behind the two, who quickly turned to face me.

They relaxed when they saw Pietro leaning against the railing.

"Having trouble?" Pietro asked from above, his tone teasing.

Bucky tossed the webs aside, giving Pietro a glare.

"Shut it Speedy Gonzales," Sam snapped as he finally finished removing his own webs.

"You are just mad because you are slow, Steve is waiting for us slowpokes," Pietro teased again before pushing away from the railing with a whistle.

I walked past the two and made my way up the stairs, I heard the two chase after me.

Pietro was waiting by an open door, Steve was running by as we got there, "Come on!" he waved to us.

I picked up Pietro and ran along side Steve; Scott, Wanda, and Clint joined us. Pietro struggled in my grip, muttering complaints under his breath.

We slowed to a stop when Steve did.

Tony, Rhodey, Vision, Natasha, some guy in a literal cat suit, and some other guy in a skin tight suit that was red and blue.

I assumed red and blue was a kid by the sound of his voice as he loudly exclaimed, "Mr. Stark! You didn't tell me you were John Hammond!"

Tony looked at him with an exasperated look as Scott quietly asked "What do we do Cap?"

While looking over the group in front of us. "We fight," Steve told us as he started running forward.

I let Pietro down and followed after him.