-Twenty-Eight-

I could hear the chaos before I was even outside. It got louder when I finally did get outside though.

It looked like a much of bombs went off outside, there were guards fighting each other and rhinos charging and some people fighting and wearing furs.

It didn't take me long to find T'Challa fighting another Black Panther, the other suit that Shuri had showed off.

I remembered what had happened to T'Challa when he'd hit the suit and decided he was on his own.

I stood on the metal platform in front of the hole that held the lab and gave a loud screech before I jumped into the fray.

I didn't want to kill any of the male guards; mainly because I could tell they were trying not to hurt the females.

Some of them were even conversing with their opponents about dinner!

The rhino riders, however, didn't seem to care who they ran over. They had become my targets.

I chased after the large beasts, nipping at their ankles before launching myself onto one's back. The rider wasn't hard to remove, but the rhino wasn't as easy.

It tossed its head about in an attempt to throw me off, making loud distressed noises before it rolled over.

I jumped off, my claws making lines in the dirt as I slowed to a stop, growling.

The rhino shook off a bit of blood and made a loud agitated noise as it turned to face me, I roared back at it.

I wasn't going to back down from this creature, not a chance I thought as it charged.
.
.
.
I battled with the rhino for almost ten minutes before it had decided that it had enough of my claws, but it was quickly replaced by an older, much angrier one.

I removed its rider and battled with it until everyone else had stopped and the rider called the rhino away.

I growled at it as it returned to its rider before I trotted off to find Shuri, she looked exhausted.

She took one look at me and put a hand on my side, "Go on, you've earned a break,".

I gave a chatter before I walked off into the forest. I wanted a nap.