-Twenty-Two-

"You'll take care of her right?" I heard Clint ask as I jumped around the stairs.

"Of course, she will be fine here in Wakanda," I heard Shuri assure him.

I stopped in my jumping.

"This is gonna suck," I heard Clint mutter.

I tilted my head.

"I don't think it is wise to take her with you, after the U.S. army got a blood sample. They've seen how she is in the battlefield. They will want more,".

I started walking down the stairs quietly.

"I know, but I still don't want to leave her," Clint told her, he was leaning against a table now.

Was he trying to leave me here?

"You are taking the twins as well?"

Clint's back was to me, he nodded, "They're going to stay with me until further notice, but I think Wanda wants to go to Scotland," Clint told her.

I jumped onto the floor with a growl.

Clint turned around, "You know you can't go back with me," Clint told me as he turned to face me.

I bore my teeth and growled, why the hell not?

Clint walked closer, stopping a few feet away from me, "You know you can't go. They'll take you again," Clint told me as he reached up and touched my face.

I lowered my head with a sad chatter, "I know Delta, I know," Clint told me as he pet my head.

I heard the door open and close, "Clint? The jet is loaded, we are waiting on you," I heard Pietro call down.

"I'm comin', I'm comin'. Don't rush me,".

I could hear Pietro scoff, "Hurry up Old Man, I want to see Nate," Pietro said, his voice sounded closer.

I turned my head to see him walking down the stairs.

"Delta! You are awake," Pietro said with a grin as he ran down the stairs, leaving a fast fading streak as he did.

He put a hand on my jaw, "Do we have to leave her?" Pietro asked as he started to pet me.

I heard Clint sigh, "Yeah, we can't hide her," Clint said sadly.

"Let's get out of here before I change my mind," Clint said, patting my flank before he started for the stairs.

"Take care of her for me Shuri," Clint called as he started towards the steps.

Pietro gave me a final pat before he disappeared to the top fo the stairs.

I watched as Clint disppeared through the door, I didn't move from that spot for four hours.