-Six-

Clint drove for almost two more hours before he stopped at a private airstrip.

The trailer door opened, "Come on Delta," Clint told me.

I practically jumped out of the trailer and stretched.

"There ya' go," Clint told me as he closed the trailer.

Pietro was doing the same as me, running around the airstrip with his speed for a few moments before coming back.

Wanda was leaning against the truck, watching him.

Clint walked over to a helicopter, talking on the phone. He hung up and started heading back over to us.

The new guy had been staring at me in awe since I'd gotten out of the trailer.

"Okay, we're meeting Cap at the Halle Airport in Germany. We're laying low so try not to draw any attention to yourselves while we're there,".

I chattered at Clint, who looked at me, "Yeah, you're not getting out of whatever car I steal while we're there,".

I looked at my feet sadly, being a dinosaur sucked sometimes.

Pietro pat my shoulder, "There, there," he comforted.

Wanda rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay, load up," Clint told the four of us, waving his arm towards the helicopter.

This probably wasn't going to end well, was all I could think as I walked over to the small space.
.
.
.
It took us over twelve hours to get to an airport and it was dark when we got there.

We landed at another private airstrip when we did, there was a big white, windowless van in the parking lot nearby.

A guy walked over to us when we all climbed out of the helicopter.

Clint started talking to the guy in German as he gave Wanda the keys to go start the van.

Pietro helped me climb in the back while Scott, I learned the new guy's name was, crawled in the backseat to sleep. Jetlag hit him hard.

Pietro crawled in the back with me as Wanda got shotgun.

Clint climbed in the driver's seat when he was done talking to the guy, "He's gonna fly the chopper to the airport, we're gonna wait for Steve there," he told us as he backed out of the parking spot and started driving again.