twenty-eight

currently in spanish class #rebel

um some kid just started rapping but he's too white so it doesn't work um um um okay hi there!!! I feel like I had a question for you guys but I forgot oh my

guys emma is literally me if you haven't guessed I mean I can't live in a house with stairs bc I'd probably fall down them like literally I fell up the stairs yesterday at school in the morning and the teacher was like wat

oh yeah okay short brief announcement that I just made up like seven seconds ago. I've decided the plots for the luke (obvi), ashton, and michael fics in the series, but I'm like clueless as to what to do for calum??? like, okay, luke is aisle five super cute ya. ash is whiteout and it's fuckin deep and emotional and yeah. michael (hehe) is gonna be really hot and so much sex like jesus. but calum I just what. so if you have any ideas that could be relative to the series and is an au and works with a5, leave a comment! I'll pm you if I like it and I'll give you full credit for the idea! (:

oH YA GUYS I MADE A LEMMA MANIP

I'll try to put it to the side but I'm on mobile so I might be too dumb to work this ok omg it's so cute I'm excited to show you guys alrighty then here's ur chapter guys hope u enjoy

let's try something new: you tell me a joke

(now it's 11am)

»

Well, it was Friday night.

Emma'd gotten the full sex talk (something her mum had been putting off for a good eighteen years now) including some very descriptive details. She now never wanted to look her mother in the eyes. Nicole rolled her eyes and muttered, "Like she needs the talk," whatever that meant.

It was about half seven and she was packed for a full weekend, though they'd only be there for two days or so, probably not even. A few brief moment after she zipped up her small purple duffel bag, she decided to shower.

When she got out and traveled the small walk across the hallway to her room, all wrapped up in her warm and fluffy towel, dripping wet and quite naked, she failed to realize the blonde boy dressed in black sitting on her bed.

Emma hustled around the room, trying to pick out an outfit that'd be okay for an overnight car ride. She actually almost took her towel off, until Luke cleared his throat, making her shriek in fright. Em turned around and glared at him, holding her towel brighter around her body. He laughed, standing up and moving towards her with his arms stretched wide.

She shook her head, gesturing to the fact that she was still, in fact, stark naked. He rolled his eyes and ignored her, enveloping his arms around her and picking her up off the ground. Em clung to her towel for dear life because if she dropped it she'd be committing social suicide. Luke would make fun of her every second of every hour.

He finally dropped her and roamed back to her bed, plopping down onto it. Emma stared at him and he nodded, turning away towards the wall with a pillow over his head, making her roll her eyes but still laugh. She balanced the towel on her shoulders as she slipped some underwear on, then some plain blue Nike Tempo shorts, her white Converse, and a t-shirt. She left the room, drying her hair off with her towel as she entered the bathroom. She plugged her blow dryer in and as she dried her hair, she thought of how this weekend might play out.

What was Luke's mum like? Was she really nice or really mean? It was slowly stressing her out, and she didn't realize she forgot to take her metal necklace off until she burned herself with the blow dryer. It took her five minutes to finish her hair and didn't want to keep Luke waiting, so she just threw her hair in a really ugly bun and went into her room. He was still on her bed with the pillow on his face.

Em crept up and sat on him. He groaned and moved the pillow, looking at her. Luke, in seconds, grabbed her by the hips and moved them around so he was hovering over top of her. Her eyes moved up to him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped short. "I think you're too obsessed with Justin Bieber," he stated, looking down at her black shirt with, yes, Bieber on it. She rolled her eyes and tried to push him off, but failed.

"Don't talk about it," she mumbled shoving at his chest. His legs were between hers so she bent her knees and wrapped her legs around his waist. His eyes widened as the pressure dug his hips into hers.

Luke swallowed thickly. "Don't," he chuckled nervously, "do that." She realized what she'd done and looked down, seeing that his jeans looked a bit tighter now. He looked into her eyes. "Fuck, you're really hot. Even in an ugly shirt." She was about to say some kind of defensive comment, until he leaned in closer to her, making her shut up.

He pressed his lips to hers in a slow kiss, and her eyes shut. Luke grazed her lips with his tongue, meshing the pairs of lips together perfectly. He prodded his fingers into her hip and she gasped, granting him entrance. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Luke mumbled against her lips, "Are you all ready to go?" and she nodded. He pulled away from her and pecked her lips one last time, before rolling off of her.

Emma stood up and grabbed her bag, along with her phone and a tin of Pringles. When receiving a look from Luke, she rolled her eyes and shot him a look, as well. Her mum was waiting for them downstairs, her arms wide open. She fell into them for her mother's sake.

"Remember what we talked about," Robin said and Em blushed, nodding. She pulled away and shocked Luke by pulling him into a hug as well. "If you hurt my daughter, just know I have a gun license."

"Mum!" Em groaned.

Luke played it off, no biggy, and hugged back until Ms. King pulled away. Em said a final goodbye and then pulled Luke away from her embarrassing mother. They went out to the car, putting her bag in the back. Then they were off.

"So," she began, "what if your mum hates me?"

He scoffed, focusing on the road. "That won't happen, seriously. She doesn't have the capability to hate anyone," he replied, and she asked why he thought she hated him, then. "Because . . . I don't know. I sucked as a son." Em dropped it at that, not wanting him to be in a grumpy mood.

About ten (maybe fifteen) minutes into the trip, Luke reached over and put his hand on the inside of her thigh. Every girl ever's weakness, and he knew it. Plus it was warm there and he wasn't complaining at the softness of her thighs. She looked at his hand and then at his face, which held a smug look, but didn't move it. Em decided she didn't exactly mind it there.

An hour later, she fell asleep to the soft sounds of Death Cab for Cutie. Her eyes closed and the long eyelashes framing the smooth green of her irises fanned over her cheekbones as she slept. Soft breaths left her lips and he couldn't help but watch her as she slept, cuddled up to the door. She'd taken off her shoes, revealing white ankle socks, and she looked really tiny.

Luke sighed in content as he continued to drive. He reached back to the backseat, pulling up the blanket he kept back there. He kept everything there in case of emergency (okay, maybe he had his blanky that he took everywhere). Keeping his eyes on the road, he draped it over her body and turned off the air, it was a bit chilly.

She woke up again two hours after that, begging him to pull over at a Texaco so she could pee.

Come a good seven hours later, they arrived, and she was so nervous she thought every inch of pride she had fell out. Luke asked if she was ready, and she nodded, but felt really scared. So they went in.