thirty-one

omg this chapters gonna be so fluffy I feel it in my boobs jk I don't have those

aight lets see what do I have to say to you little buttmunches today um let's see oH OK IM PASSING SO I MIGT ACTUALLY GRADUATE THE NINTH GRADE CAN WE ALL JUST TAKE A MINHTE TO THANK MR WILLIAMS

friday is my last day of school yayay so that means summer which means lots and lots of updates and dear lord I hope I finish this by the end of summer but I procrastinate a lot so I wouldn't expect that to happen like I rly see this going on for 1828833 chapters idk when I'm gonna end it

but no double updates tonight bc I have two exams tomorrow and two friday so that means busy me!! haha jk I don't study I'll just be forced to sit in a room and take a test that doesn't define me LOLZ

oh god les see here I think that's it

if you were a fruit you'd be a fineapple courtesy of roe thx roe

oh okay bY THE WAY there's a slight smut scene at the end so if youR PARENTS READ THIS THAN PLS DO ME A FAVOR AND bE READY FOR SMUT

»

Emma stared at her reflection.

God, words couldn't describe how much she hated how her hips slightly stuck out over her bathing suit just a tad, and how if she bent over in her bikini she had those gross defined pudge rolls. And then the obvious stretch marks on her tanned skin from when she grew a butt summer of seventh grade, or the ugly scar she had just above her tailbone from when she fell off a tree when her dad told her to get the stupid ball (not a good day for Emma).

Luke was downstairs and she was up in his room still, frowning at the mirror in her white and navy blue bikini. She hated the way she looked but wouldn't dare wear a one piece, oh no. Em sighed before throwing on a t-shirt over it and grabbing her phone before bumbling down the stairs and out to the patio where Luke was waiting.

"Hey," he greeted, moving over to her to walk with her across the path and to the ground level pool. "Let us swim, malady."

She looked at his bare chest and realized, oh shit, she'd have to take her shirt off. "Uh, can I just swim in this?" Emma asked and he looked at her in confusion before his eyes raked down her legs. She was so vulnerable and shy and he loved it.

Luke padded over to her, his hands finding the hem of the t-shirt, holding her gaze. She furrowed her eyebrows as he started raising the shirt, finally bringing it up and over her head, throwing it somewhere. Em watched his eyes go down and around her body, and felt her cheeks blush. "You're beautiful," he muttered, leaning over and getting ready to kiss her, until there was a banging at the glass door. They both looked over and found Liz holding up a wooden spoon like she'd beat them if they went further.

Luke surprised Em by yanking himself away and then hurling himself in the water. Emma stood and stared down at him, hands on hips, unamused. "I believe you got me wet," she stated, pointing to some water droplets on her arm.

"I believe that won't be the first time," Luke replied and he went back under the water, doing a handstand. When he came back up, gasping for air, Em was still taken aback by his words. She took a running start and did a flip into the water. "'bout time."

She waded over to him and placed her hands on his shoulders, trying to push him down. It was impossible, even when she put all of her weight down onto him. She gave up after a few seconds. "What're you, Iron Man?" she huffed, moving away but he linked his arms around her waist, pulling him into his chest, no matter how much she kicked into the water.