forty-two

twitter: intoxicatINGcal
luke: lukerha5
emma: emroseking
michael: mikeclifforda5
calum: cdizzie18
ashton: bigasha5
robin (ha): robinkinga5
marie (!!): a5marie
avery: avessummers

I think that's it????? :D :D

okay that's enough smut for a while ye

»

When Emma got home from work, Luke had some boxed mac-'n-cheese made for her just like she'd taught him.

She melted into his arms and groaned about how tiring her job was, and he mumbled about how, "I know, baby, sit down and eat your dinner," and forced her down at the island. Em ate her macaroni quickly, really hungry after stupid work. It was actually good. Brownie points for Luke.

"So, there's a party tonight," Luke began and her eyebrows furrowed, making him shake his head quickly. "I won't leave your side, I swear."

She glanced at the oven clock. "It's ten o'clock," Em whined, kicking off her ugly work sneakers. He assured her that the parties ran on until, like, four in the morning most of the time. "Ugh, fine. But only because you pressured me."

Luke squealed (such a man) and collided his body with hers when she stood up, hugging her. She giggled and hugged him back, taking in his scent. He smelled so good like cologne and mint and vanilla faintly. Luke and Em went into her room to pick out an outfit for her to wear. "I want you to wear a skirt," he said excitedly, "or a dress, or whatever. Because your legs are fucking hot."

After she punched his shoulder, she went over to her closet and sifted through her clothes. She then moved to her dresser and pulled out a black skater skirt. "Is this okay?" she asked Luke who was sprawled out across her bed, and he shrugged. "You suck."

She ended up tossing the skirt on the floor and picking out a cream colored dress that was somewhat tight at the top and showed off her breasts and then flowed down in little waves at the bottom and stopped just under her bum. She wore her some sandals and just barely curled her hair so it cascaded in a brown waterfall down her back, the blonde tips meeting the bottom of her spine. Emma didn't bother with makeup, either.

"Hey, Em," Luke suddenly said as she walked into the room. She smiled at him. "You look beautiful, as always. But anyways. I didn't get you a birthday present on your birthday so I, um, I got you something."

Emma watched him stand up and reach into his pocket, then hold something in his closed hand. "Luke, you didn't have to-"

"Right, but I wanted to."

He spun her around so she was facing the mirror on her little vanity and told her to hold her hair up. She did so and he stepped behind her and put a small necklace around her neck, concentrating on the little clasp. It was a small, simple, silver moon charm, and she held it between her fingers before spinning around and looking at him. He moved the collar of his Vans t-shirt and pulled out a similar necklace, but with a simple sun instead.

Luke shifted awkwardly. "I thought it fit us well because we're pretty opposite and, like, so are the sun and moon, but they also go together perfectly. And I gave you the moon because it was prettier, like you," he giggled slightly at that. Em beamed up at him and smiled so widely. "I hope you like them because I spent like two hours at the jewelry store trying to figure out what you'd like. But I thought you could wear it tonight to the party, and all that-"

"Luke, stop rambling," she giggled, reaching up to hold his cheek in her palm. "I love it, so much. And I love you. Thank you." Luke's eyes lit up as she said the words and he kissed her sweetly before pulling away.