Chapter 1

Scarlet

Life has never been better.

for the first time I've felt like my life is finally together.

No issues
No drama
Just peace

Moving in with the love of my life was definitely the best decision I have ever made.

I even quit my job. Some would say it's a stretch. But I hated the job and I was sick of going to the same place every morning. Dealing with the same toxic people.

I just needed a change and get away from people that were bring me down. Instead of bringing me up.

And Tyler was definitely one of those people I had to cut off.

I'm so glad I came to my senses and left him. After he put his hands on me, lied to me and hurt me.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm so thankful that Jahseh was there for me. If he wasn't... I don't even know where I would be.

My best friend Kia has really found happiness just as I have. Ever since she met ski, she has had nothin but a smile on her face.

Of course there were ups and downs but there nothing that could tear them apart.

" ayy baby! Scarlet!"

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Jahseh came through the door.

" I'm the kitchen." I yelled out to him

I turned around to see him entering the kitchen with a bag in his hand.

"Hey baby, I just got done cooking."

I turned off the stove and walked over to him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him Down to my level.

I felt felt his hands grab my waist and pull me closer to him. I brought my lips down to his neck. Kissing up and down before I finally bought my lips to his.

With his grip tightening around me, I softly kissed him. While running my fingers through his white hair.

He dyed it a while back, I told him not to due to me loving the mixed color hair.

But the jahseh, I'm the last person he'll ever listen to. After he dyed it anyway.

I actually like it, even though it's not mixed colored. It's still makes him stand out in a crowed of people.

I was pushed out of my thoughts when Jahseh broke the kiss.

" why did you stop?"

He stared at and smiled.

" the food getting cold, and I'm hungry as hell." He said walking pass me.

"Goofyass." I laughed.

I watch as he grabbed a plate and started throwing food on it. He was asking as if he was the only one eating.

Before he could eat all the food, I hurried and grab a plate so I could at least get something.

"Jahseh I gotta eat too, and I'm not cooking tomorrow. So you better make this last for at least a week."

He looked at me like I was stupid.

" a week, this shit so good it probably won't last tonight. Shit, I guess I'm eating out tomorrow." He laughed.

We both sat down at the table to ate.

" looking at it, you won't be the only person eating out tomorrow."

I watched as he smiled at my comment.

I could never get tired of his smile. It made feel amazing, I was one of a few people that could truly make him smile.

The few people that could make him truly happy.

Every time he smiled, I smiled back. This what I've been missing out on.

After a couple years of being with Tyler. I never knew what it felt like to have someone care for you and love you.

Protect you.

Tyler never did any of those things.

Jahseh has changed my life as much as I ave changed his.

I remember finding about how depressed he was. Because of me. I never knew I had such a large influence on him. Especially when I told him I couldn't be him.

I felt stupid that I was unaware of how much hurt I caused him.

Now I strive to make him happy.

After we both finished eating, Jahseh did the dishes while I went to go find a movie for us to watch.

Looking through the box of movies, I finally found a good comedy. It was one of those Kevin heart movies.

I turned around to get up, but before I could stand. Water was flicked into my face.

"What the hell!!"

Wiping my face. I opened my eyes to a laughing Jahseh.

" your 20 years old acting like you 5. Grow the hell up." I yelled at him while throwing the movie him.

He ducked right as I threw it.

" I'm sorry baby, I was just playing. And I am grown up, you just said I'm 20." He laughed even harder.

" just put the damn movie in so we can call it a night. I don't think I can deal with you any longer." I pushed him in the chest and sat down on the couch.

I sat there as I watch Jahseh out the movie and grab us some sodas.

He sat next to and handed me my drink.

As the movie was beginning to start, I felt Jahsehs had wrap around me.

It was times like this, that makes me appreciate the things I've been through.

I know I've been through some shit. But that's what got me to this point.

This all make me appreciate Jahseh even more. He's the reason why I'm here.

He's the reason why I'm not with Tyler anymore.

My love for him can only get stronger at this point.

I know this is just the beginning. 

But I have a feeling, I don't know where it's coming from but it's just there.

I have a feeling me and Jahseh are going to be together a for a long time. I'm not sure about marriage.

It could happen maybe or maybe not. I really don't know.

I can't wait to go forward and see what me and Jahseh become in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait. I I've been busy with homework and just living life.

But I was finally able to write the first chapter of the book.

Make sure you read missing you which is a ski Mask book.

There might be a few mistakes in this chapter but they will be fixed later.