Chapter 12

Jahseh

"When we see this nigga, that's it. We take him out. I don't know if this nigga got a gang or if it's just him. Either way, we fuck him up on sight."

" Ay Jah, are you sure Scarlet is going to like you doing this." My long time friend Craig said.

I shot a menacing glare towards him," have you heard a single word I've said, this nigga, stalked me and scarlet. Not only that but this dude followed scarlet around just a couple months ago before the fight."

I paused and took a breath.

" You should have saw him Craig, this man smiled at me in that fucking restaurant, he knew actually how to get an reaction out of me." I continued.

" Jah, I'm not saying I disagree with you. All I'm saying is that, Scarlet would not forgive you if you go looking for this nigga." He responded, it took me a minute to say something. I didn't want to argue. However, I know what I'm doing it right.

Instead of making a response, I swiftly stood up from my seat and grabbed my jacket from the couch. Snatching my keys from the table, I headed out the door, ignoring the cries of my name from Craig. This is nothing new to me, I'm used to being misunderstood by everyone, even those closest to me.

I searched and found my car, just as I was about to open the door, a hand grabs my shoulder. I was turned around to meet the eyes of Craig. " Jahseh, you're my brother alright, I love you man, I'm trying to stop from getting hurt."

" You don't understand, I need to do this. Scarlet is the only girl I've ever truly loved. She's the only one that doesn't hurt or lie on me. I can't lose her." I push him off of me, I got into the car and sped off.

As I drive home, I pulled out my phone and called Scarlet. I scanned around me to make there wasn't any cop cars around. I became nervous as it continued to ring, this feeling washed away as I heard Scarlet's beautiful voice. " Jahseh, it's almost midnight, where are you?"

" I'm almost home, I was just calling to make sure you're okay." I said as I made turn into the neighborhood.
" I'm fine Jahseh, I'm just worried about you. You hadn't called me since I went to go hang out wit Kia. Is everything alright?" It hurt my heart hearing her worry.

" I'm...I'm fine Scar, I pulling into the drive way now." Without waiting for a response, I hung up.

I turned off the car and got out. Before I even got to the front door, Scarlet was standing in the doorframe waiting for me. As I walked up to her, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. " I'm sorry I worried you." I whispered into her hair.

She pulled back and gave me kiss on the cheek. " While you were gone, I ordered pizza. I didn't feel like cooking." She said smiling.

Walking into the house, Scarlet sat on the couch while I headed into the kitchen. I was met with two large pizzas, one pepperoni and the other Hawaiian. I grabbed a plate out the cupboard and grabbed a slice of pizza from each.

" How was the movie?"

" The movie was actually pretty good, you should have gone with me and Kia. We could not stop laughing." Scarlet continued to go on and on about the movie.

I began to slowly zone out as she talked. I grabbed my plate and walked to living room, I sat down next to her and sat my plate down on the table in front of me. I looked forward as she talked to me.

"Jah, Jahseh!" She yelled.

I quickly turned to her. " How was work at the studio?"

" It was good, I got to finish a couple songs for my upcoming album." She nodded her head.

I smiled at her." I actually might have made a song for you."

" What do you mean, you might have." She laughed.

" I don't know, you have to wait."

"whatever Jahseh." She said laughing and waving me off.

I brought myself closer to her and gently grabbed the nape of her neck. I pushed closer to me and roughly kissed her. She began to kiss back. Without breaking the kiss, I took off my jack and threw it across the room. I reached for her shirt and attempted to take it off. "Jahseh wait." She said as I gave her a concerned look.
" I don't wanna do this on the couch, lets go up stairs."

Smiling, I took her hand into mine and lead us upstairs to the bedroom. Scarlet walked in first and laid down on the bed while closed the door. I crept near the bed and got on top of her. She laugh as I bent down and began to kiss her neck. Her laugh soon turned into a moan. We began to undress each other, our moans began to fill up the room.

Due to the tension between us since the fight, we haven't been able to have sex or do anything since. I've been waiting for this moment to make love to Scarlet like old times. Like none of that never happened. For Scarlet I'll act like it never happened because I don't wanna hurt her. However, to protect her, I have to find this dude to make sure he knows. I'm nothing to mess with, especially when it comes to Scarlet.

I leaned down to her ear as I caressed her. I moved her soft hair out of the way and kissed her. " I can't lose you" I whispered into her ear.

She gave me a confused look but nodded. I knew she wouldn't understood but I just wanted her to know that. I want her to at least hear it and remember than never hearing it at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*please read* important*

Thank you to those that have been following and also to those who keep Reading my books despite how slow I update. I highlay appreciate it.

If any one is curious, I have an instagram that I post on from time to time. I'm into photography.

Instagram: sxdxxgxrl
Tumblr: nightxart

Also I made a support page. I've been struggling a little bit. The link will be in my bio.

Don't worry, I'm gonna start posting again. I'm already writing the next chapter.