Chapter 3

Scarlet

Jahseh pulled up to whataburger after numerous complained about how McDonald's is better.

"We'll still have time to pull to McDonald's afterwards." Jahsehs ass still negotiating with me.

"Just because it's good doesn't mean what they put in is safe."

" scarlet, your saying that as if you know what whataburger put in they food."

"You right Jahseh I don't. But everytime I search McDonald's they always have an issue on the news like. Worms found in sandwich or eat found in soda. You never find those things about whataburger. When you do, let me know and we'll order a pizza." I laughed.

We finally got out the car. I was hungry as hell, so I couldn't wait to order an eat.

As we walked in, Jahseh held out his hand. Obviously wanting me to hold. With a smile, I grabbed it and he lead me to the front counter to order.

I watched as he order and of course, his ass isn't paying attention to pieces and just choosing what he wants.

I'm not complained, he does have the money for it. But you shouldn't spend $50 at a fast food restaurant.

" ay babe you know what you want."

I was pushed out of my thoughts my Jahseh.

"Oh yeah I'm ready."

I faced the cashier boy as I looked up at the lit up menu in front of me.

As I was placing my order, I felt eyes on me and it wasn't Jahseh. I turned around to see jah on his phone at the soda machine.

I looked forward seeing the cashier boys eyes, not on me, but at m chest.

" Ayy nigga, can you keep your eyes up here and not at my chest."

" sorry, I can't keep my eyes off. Your just so beautiful, can I get yo number?"

Is this dude serious.

" my boyfriend is right over there. Do you really want to start something you can't finish!"

" nah baby, I can finish. Especially bed. I'm probably better than the nigga you got now. What is that nigga 4'11."

With that last remark, I slapped him.

"Ayy!! Bitch, who the hell you think you puttin your hands on."

I was about the go off till Jahseh pulled my shoulder back and did it for me.

" who the hell you callin a bitch!" Jahseh didn't seem really upset, but I know he can really go off any minute.

" yo hoe who thinks she put her hands on anybody. You should a leash on that slut!."

Next thing I know, Jahseh attempts to jump over the counter.

"Jahseh no!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm.

He got a couple hits on the cashier but they got cameras in here. If he did any more, they would definitely have the police after me and Jahseh.

" Jahseh let's go, his stupid ass ain't worth time in jail. Please!"

Jahseh finally listened and jumped off the counter. I pulled his hand trying to lead him out the store. That didn't stop him from yelling threats at the cashier.

" don't let me see yo ass in the streets, I promise you. Your gonna wish I would have just beat yo ass."

I pushed out the door and towards the car.