Chapter 7

Jahseh

In the bed with your tied
What you hear about me all lies

I said A Bay like I'm hurricane
I need two cups of that remedy

I mean damn
I'm like damn

Just wanna touch you girls it's like damn

" Ay Jahseh, yo girl calling you man." I hear as the music dies down in my ears.

"Tell her, I'll call her in a minute. I'm busy." I yell through the glass.

" it seems important man, she's called you 8 times already."

I walked out the booth and snatched my phone from one of my homeboys. I looked through my phone notifications and saw 10 text messages from scarlet. At that moment, she called me again.

" Hey baby, what's wrong?"  I could hear her heavy breathing through the phone.

" I need you to come home now, please jahseh."

" Scarlet.. I'm confused, what's wrong, why do you need me to come home?" I said as I grabbed my keys and heading out the studio.

" I had a really bad day, I need you please. I don't feel comfortable being by myself." her voice was breaking with each word. I've never seen her like this before. This was completely new to me. " I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone and quickly got in the car. Once I finally got home, scarlet ran out the house and jumped into my arms. I expected her to tell me what's going on, but all I heard was crying. I quietly shushed her and lead her into the house. Sitting us on the couch, I combed my hands through my hair and whispered reassurance in hopes of calming her down.

" Scarlet, this is not like you. Now tell me what's wrong." she grabbed a tissue off the table and wiped her tears away. There was silence for a moment, before she finally explained herself.

" While you were at the studio, I decided to leave the house and go shopping for once instead of staying in the house. And... this man came up to me and started asking me questions, I left and went to another store and he was there. It was like he was following me." her voice was still shaky as she spoke.

" Did you know him? Did he fucking touch you?" I was beyond pissed off. I have a lot of enemies but they know if they mess with me, I might be thrown back in jail for life.

" No jahseh, ahh, your hurting me." scarlet says pulling her arm from me.

I was so upset, I didn't even notice I was tightening my hold on her arm. I quickly apologize and let her continue her story. As she finished her story, my anger began to rise beyond extent. I really thought I left all my problems behind. All my fights, all the blood, all the mistakes wiped from my hands.

I brushed her hair out of her face. " Hey, look at me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you at home like this. Next time you call and text me where your going. I love you, if something would have happened to you.. I wouldn't forgive myself, nor be able to breathe without knowing you were hurt."

She grabbed the sides of my face like she was looking into a mirror. Pulling me closer, she gave me a passionate kiss. I gripped her hips, pulling her into my lap without breaking the kiss. I brought her even closer into my chest, wrapped my arms around her and locked my hands. Once she pulled back, were both out of breath.

Looking down, our heads touched as our chests went up and down. It was as if we were both in sync, thinking the same thing. We looked up at the same time, right in the eyes. I laughed. " I love you so fucking much, you know that scarlet. I wouldn't want any one else."

She laughed with me.

" This is the one thing I love about you. You can take my worst moment, into a good one." she kissed me again.

" Sorry about what happened, I'm gonna be home more often. Shit, I should bring you to the studio with me."  If taking time off my music means protecting scarlet, I'm all for it.

" No! Jahseh, I know how you are. Your music is everything, it's what makes you, you. Don't stop because of me, maybe it was just some guy with a crush on me."

" I love my music scarlet, but anything could have happened to you today. And who knows what that dudes intent was. I have a lot of enemies scarlet, people who will always have it out for me. I've told you this, my past is something different than what you've seen. I love you too much, I can't risk it."

" Alright, lets just hope this is a one time thing. I don't ever wanna see that guy again." 

I brought my lips to hers. " I'm hungry, so who finna make something to eat."  I laughed.

" You're 20 Jahseh, you can make yourself something to eat." scarlet says as she gets up and heads to the kitchen.

I then threw myself on the floor and groans.

" AH shit! Oh my back, baby I'm so hungry. Please, I can't even make it to the kitchen. I feel like my stomach is eating it's self!"

Scarlet peaked out the kitchen walk way, smirking at me.

" Alright, starve if you want to."

I heard her laugh as she turn her back to me and headed right back to the kitchen.

**************************************

While scarlet ate a full course meal, she had my ass eating a damn sandwich. Even though, right now were smiling and laughing with each other. My mind was still stuck on what happened to her, what's really got my head spinning is, I don't even know what the dude looked like.

I looked towards scarlet as I bit into my sandwich. " do you remember what the guy looked like?" She then stopped eating. " I thought we were done with this jahseh." She said putting her fork down.

" I'm sorry but I need to know. Maybe I'll see him in the street and I"ll...."

" And do what Jahseh!?" She yelled.

" I don't know, I'm so upset about I don't think I can control myself when I see him. Now please, tell me what he looks like." 

Scarlet went quiet.

" he's a designer type of guy, he loves Gucci and shit. Designer shoes and everything. He had the box haircut and I nose ring on his right nostril. What else do you need to know jahseh. Shit, its not like you'll find him with the little description of him I have."  Now I'm really getting upset.

" Are you fucking kidding me scarlet. A man terrorized you today and you want me to let it go. I have to much love for you to just do that!" I said as I stood up and she then grabbed my arm.
" Jahseh, that's not what I'm saying.  I'm just telling you to not pursue it. Who knows where he is now. Please don't waste your time with this."

"Ok scarlet, forget it then." I snatched my lighter of the table and headed upstairs.

"Jahseh! No... I" Scarlet tries to reach for me. I then pulled away from her.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll let it go." I reached the top of the stairs, headed into the our room and slammed the door.

My mind is in bundles. I'm infuriated, but I don't know if it's towards scarlet or the designer dude. Or if I should Listen to Scarlet or ignore her. Everything is just a constant knot, I can't find the right string to pull it apart.

I looked up and took the clock off the table, on the side of the bed.

It was 8:00.

"Fuck!!" I stood up and threw it at the closet door. Quickly I grabbed my hoodie and ran downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Scarlet questioned with tears in her eyes.

" I'll be back before midnight." I heard scarlet scream my name as I headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait, I will now start to update every Wednesday night.

Thanks for the 100 followers

Rest easy X