Chapter 2

Jahseh

"Oh shit" I moaned softly as scarlet continuously kissed up and down my neck.

She had woken me up by getting on top of me. Right at my waist. I lift my hands up and palm her ass.

"Ahh, damn baby, I love it when you wake up like this." I moan even louder.

I soon grab her face and pull it down to mine. Connecting my lips to her. I tasted the cherry chapstick she uses.

It was both our favorite flavors. I nipped and sucked at her bottom lip. I feel her hands pulling at my hair. I loved the feeling.

Once I broke the kiss, both of us gasp for air.

"You have no idea, how much I love you." I said pecking scarlet on the lips.

" I love you too babe, now instead of sitting in your studio all day. Let's do something we haven't done in a while." She proposed.

I was confused as hell. But I think I might know what she's talking about.

"Ayy, I've been thinking about that for a while now."

I sit up on the bed and quickly pull my boxers off.

"Jahseh!! No!! I'm not talking about sex and plus we did that last night."

" I know, last night was a while ago. Was it not."

I smiled brightly as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever but you know damn well that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a date. Since we've been together. When was the last time we went on a date?"

I scratched my head.

" shit, when was the last time we went on a date?"

" exactly jahseh!! Let's do it tonight. We're gonna go to whataburger and chill out. How does that sound?"

" alright let's do it." I agreed.

Scarlet jumped up and down on the bed.

" tonight is going to be perfect!" She screamed

We both laughed as she laid back on top of me. But this time she sat her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, I heard her sigh in peace as I did this.

I love having her in my arms, it lets me know I'm protecting her. I could never imagine scarlet getting hurt. If she did, I could never forgive myself.

I just love her that much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the studio and placed the head phones over my head. Every time I stepped into the booth. I thought about one thing.

Scarlet.

Lately she's been the inspiration for my music. Every song I've done since We've meant has been about her.

Every single one, is our story.

How we met.
What got us here. Where we are now.

She ended the numbness in my life. Before I couldn't feeling anything. I felt like I was just a bag of skin and bones.

Close to nothing. Just a waste of space walking the earth. But now she's in my life. I finally feeling like person. An actual human being with life.

Both of are lives have changed for the better. I've stopped getting into trouble, mostly fights, unless I need to. And scarlet quit her job, even though I've always wanted to take care of her so she doesn't have to do anything.