Chapter 5

Jahseh

"No! Jahseh, No! You lied to me, you told me she hurt you. There was more to the story and you didn't tell me. Why, why did you keep this from me."

"No scarlet, it wasn't like that. I just didn't want to hurt you, I was gonna tell you but not right now I'm sorry. Please don't leave."

" Why not, so you can turn around and beat me too. I saw the pictures and the videos, your nothing but a abuser and manipulator. I thought you were different from Tyler but it seems your actually the same."

Scarlet started pulled her suitcase out the closet and started throwing clothes into it.

" I promise to god scarlet, I will never hurt you. I've changed since then, you changed me. You leave, I'll just roll back to my old ways. Please." 

" that's the problem jahseh, people change. But that doesn't mean they can never go back."

Then, my eyes opened. I woke up with shortness of breath, I don't know if that was nightmare or dream. Honestly, I have no idea what to think right now. I don't know if I should be worried or just ignore it and put it aside.

Lying back down, I realized that scarlet was still fast asleep. Good thing I didn't wake her, I wasn't up to hearing her concerning questions. Telling her about my dream would definitely make her upset. I rolled to the side and slowly combed my hands through her hair. 

After being hurt by the girl I loved, I deeply believed I would never fall in love again. I would find a girl to make me see life for more than what it truly was.

"Jahseh, stop, you're messing up my hair."

I was instantly pushed out of my thoughts by scarlet waking.

" Sorry I didn't know you were awake, now that you are though. Waffles with eggs and sausage sounds good as hell right now." I said kissing up and down her neck.

She then started laughing. " you're right, that does sound good. But you know what sounds better?"

" Nah what?" I said confused, nothing sounds better than breakfast.

" Making it for your own damn self. Now that sounds good as hell right now."

I pushed her shoulder and got out of bed.

" Wow scarlet, I'm hurt. And all you do is laugh at me." I said wiping a fake tear from my eye.

" yes, be hurt jahseh. Because the last thing I'm gonna do right now, is get up and make YOU breakfast. Now go grab a cereal box, a bowl, some milk and call it a day." she got out of bed an pushed me towards the door. And have you ever thought about making me breakfast?" she said with a smirk while heading towards the bathroom.

" You know what scarlet, I will make you breakfast."

I jumped over the bed and ran towards her. Before she could run, I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off the ground. I kicked the bathroom and door open and headed for the shower.

" Jah! Let me go!" scarlet yelled trying to struggle out of my grip.

I turned on the shower and threw her in.

" Jahseh!! What the fuck, its cold!!"

I smirked at her.

" don't worry baby, I'll make it hot." I jumped in with her.

I enclosed her towards the wall and brought my lips down to her neck. I grabbed both of her legs, wrapping them around my waist. Scarlet responds by crossing her legs and puling me closer.