Chapter 11

A couple of weeks have passed, Jahseh is back to himself again, almost. He's actually somewhat changed a bit, he's become more paranoid and more aware of what's going on around him. I don't mind him being this way, I just need him to relax and forget everything that has happened in the past week.

Jah has been going to the studio as usual, nothing has changed about that. However, now he's calling and texting my phone every hour to make sure I'm still breathing. Cute of him but overwhelming at times.

To get away from the whole situation, I decided that Kia and I should go out tonight. Nothing weird has been happening, everything has been pretty timid. I really feel like this whole stalker thing is behind us and we can go back to our normal lives. I was getting ready and dressed to head out until Jah blew up my phone once again for the 5th time today.

" Hey baby, I was just about to leave. How's everything going?" I answered while grabbing my purse from the bed.

" Everything's going good, just working on this album. You ok?"

" Yes Jah, we've had this conversation five times already. I'm about to head over to pick up Kia alright. Let me know when you're on your way home." I laughed.

For the first time in a minute, I actually hear jahseh genuinely laugh. " I know scarlet, I'm just making sure for the 6th time. Be careful and make sure you let me know if anything happens alright." He laughs.

" Of course Jah, love you."
" love you too scar."

I then hung up the phone, things are looking up already.

I walked downstairs and snatched my keys off the counter. I turned off all the lights and made my way out the front door. Getting into the car, I texted Kia I was on my way tp pick her up. I put the keys into the ignition and started up the car.

Before I pulled out the drive way, I pulled out my phone and opened the home security app. The minute Jahseh bought the house, he made sure he put in a home security system. He says he doesn't believe in or need security but he definitely doesn't want the things he's worked so hard for to be stolen from him.

I then pulled out the drive way and headed to Kia's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stokeley, It's been a minute!" I had finally got to Kia's and Stokeley was the one who opened the door. These last couple of months, he's been touring and working on music. Meaning he didn't have time to socialize but today it's seems he had time.

" I know, I've been so fucking busy. How you been scar and where's Jah?" He asked as he let me in the house.

" It's been a bit bumpy but things have been going pretty good. And Jah, he's doing the same thing you're doing, working in the studio for hours on end." I sat my purse on the table and smiled.

" Of course he is, nothing has changed about that since we both started this music thing." Stokeley then sat down on the couch. I gave him a gracious smile and headed upstairs to find Kia.

The closer I got to the Her room, the louder the music got. I found myself standing in front her door and slowly pushed it open. The sound of Billie Eilish's Belly Ache filled my ears instantly. I laughed as I watched Kia dancing while flat ironing her hair.

" Kia!" I yelled and she instantly jumped up and turned around.

She snatched her phone off the bed and turned off the song. " How the hell are you going to scare me like that! When did you get here."

I could barely comprehend what she was saying, I was laughing so hard. " Kia, I literally texted you I was here minutes ago. It seems you were too busy dancing and singing to notice. Besides that, I see you and Stokeley are still going at it.

" Doing better than you and Jah." She said while unplugging the flat iron.

" Fuck you Kia, Jahseh and I are doing fine." It's just been a little bit bumpy, I kept that to myself.

" Aye chill Scarlet, I'm just playing. Now lets go the movie starts in 30 minutes."

We grabbed our things and finally headed to the car, It was a 10 minute drive so once we get there we'll still have time to grab food and snacks.

" But for real though, Have the police pulled up to the house to collect Jahseh yet." Kia asked, breaking the silence.

" No, I don't think anyone called the police. Either way, I'm just glad Jahseh is home and not behind bars."

Kia responded with a head nod. " I looked back on the road and continued to the movie theater.

Due to traffic, we got to the destination within 12 minutes and quickly purchased out tickets. Of course, as we enter, there's this huge line for food. " Damn, people are really trying to see this movie." Kia stated.

It was just released yesterday but hundreds of people came to see it today like Kia and I. After a long fight trying to get food, we we're still able to get to the movie before the previews ended. Just as the movie is about to start, I pulled out my phone and turned it off.

" This movie better be good, I didn't cut in front of kids and old people to see an shitty movie."

" For real." I said laughing and responding to Kia's comment.

Then the opening scene began to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I needed to post and I'll be off of school for a while so I had time. I will continue to write but updates will still be slow as well.

Merry Christmas or happy holidays.