Reward ×Dom D- Sub H×

*Harry's POV*

It has been three days since I lost my invisibility cloak. The last time I had it, I left it in the Room of Requirement. I quickly whispered the password "lemon drops" and slipped through the fat lady painting. I crept down the hall, turned, and went up to the staircase in the wall until it leads into another hallway. I peeked out from the corner of the staircase, I saw Filch come out of the Room of Requirement and then leave down the other staircase.

I swiftly and quietly crept up to the Room of Requirement and slipped inside. I quietly closed the door and backed away. I stumbled over something and fell to the stone ground, hard.

I looked around, confused about what I had tripped over, my face contorted in slight pain. Then, I saw my invisibility cloak drop to the floor, I saw legs. I followed those legs up to a chest then to a face, that had beautiful platinum blonde hair. I only knew one person that had that type of hair. Draco Malfoy.

"Hello, Potter." Draco smirked.

I was speechless. So many questions came to mind.

'What is he doing here? Why did he have my cloak? How did he get it?' I just realized I had been in my thoughts and responded with a simple "What are you doing here, Malfoy?"

"Could ask you the same thing." He walked a bit closer.

"Draco, what are you-" I was cut off by Draco grabbing my hand off the floor and lifting me.

"Oh..thanks," I said awkwardly adjusting my glasses.

"Not a problem." Draco smirked again and crossed his arms.

It was a bit silent until I heard a cat meow outside the entrance door. Draco and I looked at each other with wide eyes. "Filch" we whisper yelled in sync. Draco immediately grabbed the invisibility cloak and wrapped it around me and him, then he pushed me towards the wall. His body was very close to me, I could feel his taut muscles and I almost shivered.

The door creaked open and in ran Filch and his cat, Mrs. Norris. I felt my nose be tickled by the cloak and I was about to sneeze when Draco covered my nose and then mouth. I tried to breathe and then quietly removed his hand from my nose, leaving his other hand on my mouth. God, he was so close to me, my face heated up with a hot flush.

Filch left, along with his cat. I pulled the cloak from the both of us and let it drop to the floor.

"Close, wasn't it, Potter?" Draco held a snicker.

"Yeah, damn cloak." I sighed out.

The room was silent and the only noise heard was the crackling of the fireplace. I was trying to think of something to say to Malfoy when I had seen my cloak and reached for it. Draco had seen me and he snatched it from off the floor.

*Third Person's POV*

"Ah ah, Potter." Draco said holding the cloak above Harry's head. 'Since when did Draco get so tall?'

"Draco, how did you even get my cloak?" Harry said trying to reach for his cloak. 'Damn tall Draco.'

"Since when did you start calling me by my first name?" Draco raised an eyebrow, ignoring Harry's earlier question.

"I- I dunno..." Harry stuttered out.

"Hmm..as for your cloak, you don't get it back. " He had said smiling widely with a gleam in his eyes.

"What? Why? It's my cloak!" Harry jumped to reach for it out of Draco's grasp, slightly falling onto Draco in the process.

"I want a reward, I mean, I did just save you from getting caught AND I'm returning your cloak to you. " Draco said snickering a little.

"Reward? What could you possibly want? What could I possibly give?" Harry asked anxiously.

"Mhm, I've got something in mind." Draco said, grinning ear to ear.

"That grin says something evil." Harry said, unsure and worried about what Draco was thinking.

"How about...a kiss?" Draco said simply.

Harry perked up "What? I- I mean, why?"

"Doesn't matter, just do it and you get your precious cloak back. "

Harry stood there, unsure if he wanted to do it or not. Harry thought about it and then took a step forward, he wrapped his arms around Draco's neck and pulled him down. Their lips touched and a sensation of lust ignited through their bodies. Draco dropped the cloak and placed his hands around Harry's waist, lightly pushing him against the stone wall. The coldness of the wall made Harry gasp and Draco took the opportunity to stick his tongue into Harry's mouth. Harry didn't bother fighting for dominance he enjoyed Draco's tongue exploring him, and lightly gripping his hair.

They separated, both panting for air. Silver eyes met with emerald green and they felt a ping of electricity.

"Damn Harry, I've got you pinned against the wall," he said with a grin. He actually did too. Harry didn't know when, but Draco's hands were now on the wall instead of on his waist.

"Heh, yeah." Harry chuckled out.

"If you give rewards like this, I may have to find more of your lost items. "

"That won't be necessary." Harry said, pecking Draco's lips and smiling afterward.

"And why is that?" Draco raised his eyebrows slightly.

"You can always have rewards, as long as they are by me..and me only." Harry stared into the silver eyes with adoration.

"In that case, I want all of your rewards." Draco smirked and leaned into another heated kiss, curious to where this would lead them next.