Prefects Bathroom ×Dom D- Sub H×

*Third Person POV*

Harry felt disgusting. He had repeatedly woken up by the same nightmare each night and was yet again, covered in sweat. 'I'll just go take a bath.' He thought. Harry slowly got out of bed and grabbed spare clothes out of his drawers. He then grabbed his invisibility cloak and slipped out.

He walked down the stairs, whispered the password, and quietly walked out. Walking down the corridor he took a left and went up a flight of stairs, took a right, and then carefully slipped into the Prefect's bathroom. Harry then started the water and watched the giant bathtub filled with water and bubbles. He slid off his clothes and cautiously stepped in.

The water was very warm and bubbly. Harry sat down in the bath and took off his glasses. He didn't have to worry about anyone stealing them, the place was empty. He then heard shuffling outside the door. As a quick reaction, Harry held his breath and slid under the bubbles as the door creaked open. He couldn't hear so he bobbed his head above the water, he could see a blob of platinum blonde hair. He immediately ducked back under but was pulled back up by his arm.

"Ow! Let go!" Harry practically shouted at the person. He heard a slight gasp and he was dropped back into the water. He swam to the top and searched around for a towel with his hands frantically. Someone grabbed his hands and guided them to something soft. "I'm sorry." he heard someone mumble.

Harry dried off his face. "Draco?" Harry called out. "Yeah, it's me. The one and only." Draco smiled. Harry could feel him smirking and chucked the towel at the platinum blonde blob. "Oof," Draco said as he pulled off the towel from his face "really?" Harry nodded and giggled a little. "Where are my glasses?" Harry asked, looking around. Draco put his hands on his shoulders and held him still, then he reached over to his glasses and gently placed them on his face. "Better?" Draco stared at him.

"Yes, thank you." Harry thanked him and then looked down. He realized he wasn't wearing clothes. Harry then looked back up to Draco undressing.

Harry blushed and looked down. 'He's getting into the bath with me?' Harry's mind was screaming and fangirling all over the place as he tried to keep his eyes from staring at the muscled pale body. "Nervous?" Draco asked with a smirk as he set himself into the water. "U-um, just wondering-" "About..?" Draco quizzed again.

"What you're doing in a tub with me..." Harry looked up with almost completely sad eyes.

"What's wrong with sitting in a tub with a hot guy like you?"

Does he think I'm 'hot'?! "I'm hot?!" Harry asked in a high voice. Draco blushed lightly but kept his composure. "I think so," he said seductively. Harry gasped as he felt a hand on his thigh. "Shh, I won't bite.. hard." Draco smirked at the last phrase he said as he inched himself closer to Harry.

Harry inched back a little until he couldn't anymore. Harry was blushing a deep shade of red as he saw Draco grab him and pull him onto his lap. "I- I th - thought you h -hated me?" he stuttered.

"I've never hated you, Harry, I always envied you." Harry's eyes widened, he never thought that he would say that. "Do you hate me?" Draco raised an eyebrow. "N- no, I only was angry with you because you said rude things about me and my friends." Harry crossed his arms, suddenly a bit angry.

Draco rubbed Harry's waist. "I'm sorry, I can work on that. Harry - I've changed. I want to be better. I like you." Draco said as a deep shade of pink crossed his face out of love. "Y- you like me?" Harry asked as if he didn't hear it the first time. Draco nodded and looked up at him. Draco then grabbed Harry by the back of his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Mmph-" Harry's eyes widened. He slowly adapted to the feeling and wanted more. He kissed back with hunger and moaned when he felt their cock's touch. Draco took Harry's cock and gently stroked it. Harry groaned and separated from the kiss to breathe. Draco smirked looking at Harry's flustered face. "You're adorable..." Draco stated, smiling.

"Sh- shut up! T- this is yo- your fault!" Harry breathed out. Draco laughed as he began going faster and then reconnected their lips just as Harry came, to silence Harry's loud moaning.

"I- 'm on fire..." Harry sighed, his eyes half-lidded, his head falling back. "I can fix that..." Draco breathed into Harry's ear making him shiver. Draco lifted Harry by his waist and slowly lowered him onto his throbbing cock. Draco looked at Harry's face, which was a mix of nervousness and eagerness.

"Hey, it's okay. It will hurt a little, but if you want me to stop, tell me and I won't mind." Harry nodded and allowed Draco to continue lowering him. Harry gripped Draco's shoulders for comfort as he felt himself being stretched. "Nng~" Harry moaned and winced at the extreme discomfort. Draco stopped and stayed completely still for Harry.

Harry began moving and Draco took that as an "okay" and began thrusting gently. Each thrust making them more lustful than before. Harry's face flushed with red as he hid in the crook of Draco's neck. This act made Draco smirk and he then lifted Harry and slammed into him, faster and harder. Harry gasped as he felt a light grip tug on his dick, Draco began pumping him. Harry buried his face deeper, not wanting any moans to escape even though it felt so fucking good.

Draco didn't like this, he wanted to hear Harry screaming his name begging for more. He slowed down, almost to a complete stop. Harry noticed this. "Dray? Why are you stopping?" Harry breathed out unsatisfied.

"Beg," Draco said. Harry looked at him, then began trying to move on Draco. Draco grabbed Harry's waist, preventing him from gaining any more pleasure. "Beg," Draco commanded again. Harry pouted.

Draco just stared. "Please... Draco, fuck me..." Harry said, his voice dripping with seduction. "Only if you scream my name," Draco growled with a pleasing look. Harry reconnected their lips that showed he was filled with a wild hunger and ready for more. Draco began slamming into him, receiving exactly what he wanted. "Draco! Draco... Draco~" Harry moaned in a mantra through Draco's lips as he pounded his sweet spot.

Draco grinned into Harry's lips and repeatedly hit that beautiful sweet spot. "Dray~ fuck. I'm going.. to cum" "Then cum for me," Draco whispered in his ear and gave him a passionate kiss that sent Harry over the line and he came on both of their chests. A few more thrusts and a keen from Harry, Draco came.

The two boys sat in the big bath just making out, memorizing the feel of their lips, and whispering sweet nothings to each other. "I'll take you back to your room, after this..." Draco said through the hungry make-out.