The Little Box ×Dom H- Sub D×

Draco walked to the garden holding a small box. He looked around and noticed the raven, haired boy and started towards him.

"Hey, Harry." He called.

"Draco? What are you holding?" Harry asked. From what he could see, it was small. He couldn't read the writing on the back, not even as Draco neared.

"I'm unsure myself, I bought it out of curiosity." Draco admitted handing Harry the box and sitting down on the bench next to him.

Harry examined the box and read the writing on the front. 'Condoms' he thought. "Um. Draco, do you not know what these are?" Harry quizzed.

"No... isn't it one of your muggle items?" Draco asked raising his eyebrows slightly. 'He really didn't know what the hell these are or what they are used for', Harry thought. This brought a slight smirk onto Harry's face. "So.. ? Are ya gonna tell me what this.. box thing is?" Draco said impatiently.

Harry let out a slight chuckle. "These are-" Harry stopped. He didn't know how to explain this. He had never been explained to about this either, he just learned from Hermione because she was nice enough to tell him about it. But, he didn't want to tell her definition to Draco because he thought it was awkward. 'How could his parents not explain this to him? ' Harry questioned.

"Well..? What are they?" Draco was getting annoyed, he didn't understand what the deal was with this small box. "Uhm." Harry struggled, trying to find the right words. "Well...these are, things you put on." Harry stuttered out.

"Things you put on? I don't understand. The box is so small." Draco looked at the small box then turned to Harry in confusion. Harry began to skim over the box, he was looking for a definition. Anything to help Draco understand because, he couldn't tell him, himself.

"Damn." Harry said aloud, without thinking. "What.. ?" Draco looked at Harry, fiddling with the small cardboard. Harry couldn't take it. He couldn't explain it, but he could show it. Without another word, Harry grabbed Draco's wrist and dragged him away from the beautiful garden.

"Harry! What the hell! Where are we going?" Draco shouted a little. Not loud, but loud enough to draw attention. Harry smirked. "Be quiet."

Harry dragged Draco through the halls thinking of a place to go. 'Broom closet? No. Common rooms? Too many people. Hmm.. ' "Harryyy ~" Draco purred. 'That's it! The Room of Requirement. Nobody goes in there, and I can imagine anything I want.' Harry thought with a big grin forming on his face.

Harry and Draco stood outside the Room of Requirement. Draco still trying to get his wrist free of the raven's grasp. Harry closed his eyes and thought of what he wanted in the room. He then opened his eyes and turned the handle, dragging the platinum blonde inside.

The room he imagined was quite peaceful and comfortable. Once you stepped in, you were greeted with a nice warm fire in the living quarters. There were one big brown couch and a matching brown chair. The rug was mixtures of green, silver, red, and gold. There were two separate rooms on the left, one lead into a bathroom. The other, into a bedroom.

"Harry, can you please let go? You're crushing my wrist!" Draco pleaded while trying to pull his hand away. "Hush, come with me." Harry then dragged the platinum boy off to the bedroom. He then pushed him onto the bed.

"What are you do -" Draco began but was cut off by Harry's lips. It was a quick kiss because Harry still had explaining to do. "I'll tell you what these are and what there used for." Harry said.

"Alright, carry on." Draco said impatiently. "Condoms are.. this little rubber thing that you put on your.. dick. It prevents girls from getting pregnant and diseases that could come from people." Harry said. I think that was a good enough statement. "Ooohhh, so what if guys use it?" Draco said with a smile and his eyebrows raised.

"Uhm.. nothing really, besides preventing a mess and diseases." Harry stated unsure. "So.. ? Are you going to give me a demonstration?" Draco asked grinning.