Don't Go ×Dom H- Sub D×

*Draco's POV*

"Draco, are you okay?" Harry asked. Now, for me to answer this question and for you to understand. We need to see this from two days ago.

It was on Thursday. Normal day, walking with Harry outside. 'Oh, did I tell you that Harry and I are friends?' We were hanging out with Ron and Hermione as well. But we ditched them to go hang out alone like we always do. Once we got to our favorite tree outside of the forbidden forest we sat down and began joking around. "Harry, you're so stupid," I said chuckling.

"Haha, you love it. Don't lie." He said chuckling and then ending with a smirk.

"Dumbass.." I said gently nudging him, laughing.

Harry walked me back to my common room. We talked about what we wanted to do tomorrow, hugged, and said 'goodbye'.

The next morning I awoke with my owl at the window. I opened the window and took the letter from beneath his feet.

Dear Draco,

Be prepared for Monday night. You will get the symbol of the dark lord.

It doesn't say who it was from. 'Wait?! The symbol of the dark lord?! no. NO!'

'Harry will disown me, he won't want to be my friend anymore. No, no. How could this happen?!'

I didn't want to get up the next morning. I couldn't face anyone. Knowing what I was going to become, Harry would never speak to me again.

*Harry's POV*

'Hmm..where's Draco? We always meet up here.' I was waiting for Draco at our favorite place, the tree. Once he didn't show, I went looking for him. I checked everywhere besides his room, he didn't even show in the Great Hall. 'I'll check his room tomorrow morning', and with that thought, I fell asleep.

After waking from a sexy dream with Draco I got up and went straight to the Great Hall. I checked the Great Hall for the head of the blonde. Once I didn't see him I gathered all the food I could fit on a plate, assuming he would be starved, and left to his common room.

*Draco's POV*

I was pacing around my room thinking of a way I could get out of this. Every thought hurt more and more. And then a knock sounded on my door, startling me.

*Harry's POV*

I knocked on Draco's door and waited for an answer. "Harry?!"

"Hey Draco, I brought you some food." I smiled. I walked in and set the plate down on a table.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Draco questioned, looking me in the eyes.

"I didn't see you at all yesterday, suspected you didn't eat and brought you food. I was worried. Please eat, I didn't see you in the Great Hall." I explained with a pleading voice and concerned eyes.

"Y- you were worried? About me?" Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Now eat. Please."

After Draco ate, I could tell something was going on in his mind. He looked as if he was having a constant fight with himself, so I broke the silence. "Draco, are you okay?"

"I yeah, I- I mean, yes I'm fine." Draco stuttered out.

I huffed. "Draco, you know you can tell me. I have always been there, plus I would never judge you. What's going on?" I huffed out a bit.

"I- I got a letter. It said.. i- it said," Draco's eyes began to tear up. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. "Tell me when you're ready, I'll always be right here," I reassured him.

Draco breathed. "It said that I would receive the dark mark..." Draco sobbed out onto my shoulder.

My eyes widened, 'how do I respond? I won't let them take away my best friend, my.. my love. I need to get him out of here.' "Draco, we.. we could run away. Just us." I offered quickly with slight hope.

"Harry, we can't do that. They will track us down. And, this is my problem you shouldn't be involved." He said hugging me tighter.

"Draco, we are best friends. I would never allow anyone to touch or hurt you. I won't allow him to mark you for his fun." I hissed out. I then grabbed his hands and lead him to sit on his bed.

"Ha- Harry, what are you doing..?" Draco questioned, his eyes slowly widening.

"Something I should've done once I found out about it." I got down on one knee in front of him.

"Draco, I have always loved you since we got to know each other. I can't allow this sick thing to mark you as his when I have claimed you from the very beginning. Please, run away with me. We can live a happy life and I will do everything in my power to protect you. Draco, I love you."

Draco began to cry and sob while looking at me and then fell on top of me, hugging me until my lungs would burst. "O- okay. I will go with you but I get to protect you as well. I- I love you too, Harry, so much." Draco sucked in a breath, leaned back, and kissed me. I could taste his tears and it made the kiss hurt.

"We're leaving tonight," I said. Draco nodded and told me he was going to start packing. I went back to my common room and packed everything I could then slipped back to Draco's common room under my invisibility cloak. Draco hadn't noticed I entered and was faced towards his dresser. I set my things down and slipped out of my cloak.

*Draco's POV*

I was still packing my clothes when I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist. "Hey there." Harry's deep voice rang through my ear.

I turned around still in his grip and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hi." I greeted and pecked his lips, then smiled.

"You little tease," Harry said before locking our lips into a passionate kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I opened slightly, letting his tongue invade my wet cavern.

*Harry's POV*

"We should continue this when you're safe," I said, taking Draco's hand. "We'll go out through the window."

We climbed the stairs and slipped out from Draco's common room. I took out my wand to do a temporary removal spell of the window. I help Draco get out and handed him our bags, then climbed out myself.

I did a levitating spell on our bags so they would follow us, grabbed Draco's hand and we ran from the place we grew from. Where we met and had the best time of our lives. Where we're heading, I'll make sure he's happy. I truly love Draco and I won't let him go, willingly.