Talk To Me ×Dom H- Sub D×

WARNING: Mentions talking about sexual harassment.

*Third POV*

The pale-skinned boy felt arms wrap around his waist and tensed but relaxed into the figure behind him. He looked up in the mirror and met Harry's gaze smirking widely.

"Couldn't wait, could you?" Draco said sarcastically. Draco was wearing one of Harry's white buttoned-up shirts, it stopped at his mid-thigh.

"You're taking forever, so I came to check up on you," Harry said while letting his hands explore Draco's sexy little body.

"You have no patience," Draco said simply, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I have patience, just not when it comes to you," Harry admitted. He began to nip at Draco's neck.

"Ah~ wait, Harry..let's go to the bed." Draco winced shutting one of his eyes, loving the irritating pain going throughout his neck.

"Why not here by the sink? I would be able to see your flustered face front..or back." Harry whispered into Draco's ear. His hands traveled to the other's plump, round ass and he squeezed it harshly.

"Harry~" Draco whimpered. "Bed." Draco breathed out.

"Alright," Harry spun Draco around and picked him up, Draco's legs on either side of Harry's waist. "but you won't be walking for a week." Harry said in a low growl as Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's neck hiding a smile in the crook.

Harry walked out of their bathroom and headed towards their bed. Draco's breath hitched and he tensed. Of course, they have done this now five times since they moved into the apartment, but something always made Draco feel excited and beg for the awaiting pleasure. Harry gently set him on the bed and crawled on top staring at his prize with a big grin.

"Stop looking at me!" Draco whined feeling his cheeks burn. Draco never did like it when people stared. But he normally didn't mind when Harry did.

"What? I can't view my beautiful boyfriend? We can just go to sleep-" Harry started to move away.

"No!" Draco practically shouted. "N-no, I want you." Draco whined looking at Harry with begging eyes. Harry looked at Draco a bit closer and noticed he was shaking slightly, he was now overlooking their previous discussion.

"...anxious?" Harry mumbled looking concerned.

"I- I guess...I'm sorry" Draco looked away biting on the bottom of his full lip.

"Is something wrong? I know when you're acting differently."

"Do you really want to get into it?" Draco wiggled underneath him. "We're kinda in the middle of something.."

"We're getting into it. Talk to me, baby." Harry stated.

Draco sighed. "You promise you won't get mad?"

"Depends, but I would never get mad at you. Please, talk to me." Harry looked deep into the silver orbs, searching for the problem. He gently rubbed at Draco's sides feeling him become very tense beneath him.

Draco gulped and continued "At the office, my floor got a new boss, his name is Tom Riddler. H-h..." Draco hiccuped, not wanting to continue. He found this harder than he expected in the beginning, I guess talking about it was different than thinking about it.

This sparked something in Harry, he had to know, but he wouldn't push him. Harry removed himself from Draco. He then lifted Draco and set him into his lap. "Shh.. you don't have to tell me right now." Harry said softly while rubbing Draco's hair and caressing him tightly. Draco gulped again and let out a shaky breath. "H- he constantly touches me. I don't like it! Two days ago he r-rubbed my thigh and.. it felt so wrong! I pushed him away, but he said he would fire me if I back talked. I- I feel dirty, I'm sorry I d- didn't say anything 'cause I didn't know what t- to do." Draco said while closing his eyes tightly, trying to prevent tears from flowing. Giving up he sobbed into Harry's neck, holding onto his black t-shirt tightly.

At this point, Harry was beyond pissed. The next time Draco went to work he would beat the fuck out of his boss. He hoped Draco didn't mind getting fired, Harry would gladly support him whether that meant him getting a new job or just not having one at all.

"Hey, it's alright now, baby. I won't ever let that bastard or any other man/woman touch you." Harry hugged Draco the tightest he could without hurting him and peppered kisses on his head.

"Do..do you still love me?" Draco said quietly, almost a whisper.

"I love you Draco, so much, that when you go back to work. I am going to kill your boss." Harry whispered the last part into Draco's ear. Draco giggled. "I'm serious." Harry said lifting Draco's chin to look into his eyes. He inched his face until their lips met in a passionate kiss and then be released.

"Harry.. you can't, I won't survive an hour if you went to jail." Draco smiled.

"Hm.. then I better not get caught-" "No! Harry, you can't." Draco interrupted. "Fine.. a punch or four will have to cut it." Harry sighed. Draco smiled.

"I don't want to turn in yet so..." Harry began. "Sex?" Draco said popping up in Harry's lap. "Eager?" Harry tried mimicking his tone. Draco giggled and pushed off of Harry and turned himself around, shaking his cute butt near Harry's face.

Harry immediately tackled Draco.

*Draco's POV*

Harry touched me in all the right places and my body relaxed fully in his tight grasp. My body squirmed and twitched in anticipation for him.

He removed my boxers but decided to leave his large t-shirt on me, I was bent forward and my backside was completely exposed to him. He gripped my ass and I felt his tongue lick my puckered hole, I let out a breathy moan.

"Harry~ oh my god, yes."

I felt his wet tongue enter me and fuck it felt so good, I felt pre-cum form on my tip and my body leaned forward more onto my chest. "That's right, just relax and enjoy." He growled quietly, a command that my body obeyed.

He continued to fuck me with his tongue, tears rolled down my cheeks in pure ecstasy. I want him in me so. fucking. bad.

"Harry, please, I can't-" I gasped, my hips rocking back onto his tongue. "Fuck, Harry~ just fuck me."

He removed his tongue and my hands gripped tightly onto our bedsheets as I tried not to cry from the loss of his beautiful tongue. I looked behind me and watched him take off his dark grey sweatpants along with his boxers and then his shirt. I drooled looking at his cock, I remembered flashbacks of that veiny beast ramming into me from previous nights before. Leaning over, I watched him grab the lube off the nightstand and could hear him open it. I leaned forward in my position, spreading my legs farther out. His rough hands grab my soft hips and I smiled knowing what was coming.

"Yes, yes Harry.. please- Ahh" his tip forced its way into me and I couldn't help but cry out. I could feel the pressure of him inside me, rubbing my insides and just filling me up.

Of course, it hurt but I was too horny to care, I need him to fuck me senseless. All I needed to care about was him. Just him.