Drunk As Balls ×Dom H- Sub D×

*Harry's POV*

I was in Hogsmede with Ron, Neville, Dean, and Seamus. We were celebrating Seamus and Dean's engagement. We were only supposed to have a few butterbeers but.. we may have overdone it slightly with the whiskey. Dean and Seamus were making out on the bar counter while Ron, Neville, and I were talking about absolute random shit.

It was time to go home so we got Dean and Seamus into a taxi and paid for them. Then I got Ron into a taxi with Neville, said I would message Ron in the morning and then got a taxi for myself. But I didn't go home.

*Draco's POV*

It was a normal night in my small home, I casually walked to get my popcorn and walked back into my living room to sit back down on my couch. I didn't mind being alone, it meant less trouble. On the plus side, I could watch anything I want, which involves horror movies and hopeless romances.

As if I enjoyed watching romance, but it gave me a sense of hope that I could maybe find a spark in someone. But it wouldn't last, I know.

I was really into the horror part until I heard a sort of light knock on my door and jumped. 'Who the hell is interrupting my shit?!' I set my popcorn down, paused the movie, and sprinted to the door that was now being pounded on.

"Hello?" I said hastily as I opened my front door to see ahead of charcoal turn and emeralds look down into my eyes.

"H- hey sexy..." Harry slurred a bit as he pressed his hand on the door frame. His mind was not in the right state, but he definitely knew where he was. And what he was doing.

Harry's POV:

"H- Harry?! What the hell are you doing here?" Draco almost screamed.

"Thought I would visit you," I said in a low voice while slowly walking towards him, inside the house.

"Visit me?! How did you find me? Are you drunk?" Draco kept asking and pressing more questions.

"That doesn't matter," I sluured and tried to kiss him. He dodged out of the way nearly making me collapse onto the floor.

"What the hell are you doing," Draco glared. "I'm not going to take advantage of you!"

My head began spinning and I felt Draco put my weight onto his shoulder. He set me on something soft and covered me, my mind passed out.

*Draco's POV*

'What the fuck is happening?! There is no way this is actually happening...I'm going to wake up any second now. Why am I not waking?'

I stared at the man passed out in my bed, shaking my head and sighing. Running my hands through my hair I left to go sleep on the couch.

I awoke the next morning and stood in the doorway of my room silently watching Harry. He stirred and drowsily looked around the room, noticing me he told me to come over.

I hesitantly made my way to him and sat on the bed. "Good morning"

"Morning"

"How do you feel?"

"My head hurts." He groaned while leaning forward. "But I'm glad you're here." He whispered. My breath caught as I watched him continue to lean and I smashed my lips onto his hungrily.

*Harry's POV*

'I didn't know he would allow this to happen.' "How drunk are you?" Draco asked while lightly pulling on my hair.

"Oh, I'm very much sober now." I responded while joining our lips and lightly biting his bottom lip.

I then pushed him down and tried to crawl in between his legs. He squirmed up to the headboard but I pulled him back down slightly, smirking. Removing my shirt I watched his face turn the most beautiful shade of pink I've ever seen.

"You look so beautiful..." I mumbled loud enough for him as I moved his shirt off his collar bone and began nipping at the sensitive skin. He moaned softly in response and I began unbuttoning his shirt while leaving marks and bites all over his neck and chest. "H- harry..st- stop teasing.." He panted out.

"But I love seeing how you react. I might just have to see how red I can make you..." I growled the last part. I then went down to his pants and pulled them down at an agonizing pace. I nipped at his v-line and bit his waistband and pulled down his boxers with my teeth.

"Hm...should I suck you off? Or finger your tight ass?" I said in a low tone against his ear and lightly bit it.

"The first on-e.. please" he begged.

*Third Person POV*

Harry slowly licked up Draco's shaft to his tip. He then teased the slit and repeated his actions until he felt the light but rough grip on his hair pulling him down a bit. He obliged for a while but then got up. "Where's your lube?" Draco lifted a shaky arm and pointed to a drawer. Harry smiled evilly at Draco, grabbing the lube and putting a fair amount on his fingers.

He dripped some onto his cock and then began smearing the lube on Draco's entrance. He inserted one, then two. Scissoring them apart and rubbing at Draco's tight walls while adding the third and fourth. His cock was becoming a pain watching Draco's hole contract around his fingers and imagining how hot that would feel around him.

Draco removed his fingers while begging "..please just...fuck me" with lustful glazed eyes. Harry pushed himself inside, waiting a moment, and then slowly thrusting. Draco's little pants of pleasure with his head tilting back and Harry's low growls filled the air.

"Fuck...yes, there." Draco almost screamed as he hit his prostate his mouth agape in a silent scream. His body shook and arched to fit Harry's, his hands grabbing and pulling the bedsheets. Harry continuously slammed into that spot, abusing it. Leaving Draco to spew nonsense along with moans. "H- harry.. yes, yes... please don't stop.. uh"

"Mm..." Harry groaned as he was getting close. Draco squirmed and whimpered as he was pounded at a speed that would make his ass hurt for weeks. "C- close..." Draco whispered as he gripped the sheets tighter and his body moved up and down from Harry's violent movements.

"M- Me too..." Harry breathed out. He was almost there when Draco hit his climax and Harry finished not too far after him. They waited to catch their breaths before Harry pulled out and laid next to the panting blonde. "Are you okay?" Harry asked with concern.

"I'm amazing," He said with relief.

Harry just laughed and pulled him into a tight cuddle embrace. "So..can I take you on a date?" Draco raised a brow.

"You want to..continue this charade?" Draco asked while sitting up a bit to look at Harry. "Charade? This is no joke, I want to take you out. I never worked up the guts until I was wasted." Harry stared into the light grey clouds embarrassed of his confession.

"I would love to go on a date with you, just no alcohol." Draco smiled.

"Deal." Harry chuckled lightly.